Director of Marketing Operations at Fivetran
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
As the Director of Global Marketing Operations at Fivetran, you will serve as a strategic, collaborative, and cross-functional leader and partner in helping Fivetran exceed our revenue growth targets. You’ll accomplish this by working with Marketing leaders to understand where Fivetran is going, determine what the Marketing Team’s strategy will be to get there, and drive the operational strategy to make it all possible. This is an opportunity to work closely with the leadership team, gain a broad perspective, and make an impact in a fast-growth company. The ideal candidate is passionate about the building of systems and excited about bringing new frameworks that allow us to operate more effectively and efficiently to serve our customers better. Your insights will contribute to optimizing pipeline development and return on marketing spend. You will be a critical member of both the Marketing and Revenue Operations teams, helping to drive the strategy and optimization of all programs in a data-driven and results-oriented environment. This is a high visibility role within the organization with an incredible opportunity to drive impact and value quickly.
- Planning & Strategy: Lead and own the marketing operations strategy and subsequent roadmap by tying to our commercial objectives and strategic marketing goals.
- MarTech Stack & Processes: Own the MarTech stack and drive the evaluation, strategic implementation, and maintenance of tools and technologies to drive efficiency, effectiveness, and scale. Create and continuously document strategic, process-driven standard operating procedures
- Data Integrity and Health. Manage, grow, and audit marketing database health that power analytics, audience targeting, and personalization while putting stewardship of our users' data first
- Lead Management. Build and implement models and process for passing leads and accounts to our sales representatives
- Marketing Automation. Own the systems and processes for marketing automation and demand generation campaign management, lead routing, and data integration
- Testing. Drive methodical testing initiatives to improve marketing execution and performance
- Analytics and Reporting. Work with cross-organization teams to develop and refine business analytics and build visibility into performance across all parts of the demand generation engine
- People Leadership. Create a vision and lead the effort across Revenue Operations and Marketing to evolve our capabilities in a way that fuels agility, creativity, and impact on our audience and the business. Lead a marketing ops team that is passionate and collaborates to deliver projects and tasks that will support our global marketing ops strategy.
- Minimum 6 years of SaaS B2B marketing operations experience at a fast-growing start/scale-up
- Must include minimum 1 year of SaaS B2B marketing operations experience at a company over 500 employees
- Passionate about using data to answer critical business questions and drive decision making and the marketing ops strategy
- Experience with a variety of marketing and CRM technologies from both a strategic and execution perspective (Marketo, Salesforce, Bizible, Google Analytics, Segment, Terminus, Metadata.io, LeanData, Drift, Uberflip, etc.)
- Experience building out or leveraging a multi-touch attribution model using a tool like Bizible
- Mastery of advanced concepts around campaign orchestration, lead scoring, nurturing, and other marketing automation campaign capabilities
- Experience implementing ABM technologies and facilitating successful ABM demand generation strategies
- Experience setting up or leading the marketing operations processes needed to support customer marketing
- Comfortable taking ambiguous requirements and shaping them into solutions using independent thinking and sound judgment in a fast-paced environment
- Excels at direction-setting, consensus-building, escalation management and communication in a dynamic, collaborative culture
- Close attention to detail and diligent review habits
- Proven ability to build a marketing operations team around a vision that drives business results through internal collaboration and cross-functional engagement on a global scale
- 1+ years of people-management experience
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Integrity, Initiative, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.