SonderMind is hiring a Director of Marketing Operations to support our growing network. In this role, you will push SonderMind’s marketing and communication to continually higher levels of growth through increased departmental efficiency and speed to market. You will work cross-functionally to create, optimize, and iterate on how we got to market as a company. You will join a highly collaborative and dedicated team.
Our Ideal Candidate
As our ideal candidate, you have proven experience in scaling marketing teams, and driving performance metrics in a high growth environment. You are highly organized, process-oriented, and able to create structure in an ambiguous environment. You are data driven, and are able to make decisions quickly.
- Within two months, complete a comprehensive analysis of all current marketing initiatives setting category baselines to better measure effectiveness and provide insights on performance improvements
- Within two months, develop a marketing services system of internal and external resources to increase proprietary asset creation by 5x
- Within three months, create streamlined processes between marketing, finance and business analysis for real-time impact to ongoing campaigns that results in 10% decrease of CAC and 10% MoM client acquisition growth
- Within six months, increase in campaign asset by 30% and frequency output with demonstrated improvement in outcomes using performance data
- 8+ years in a role managing a high growth, high output marketing team
- Proven background in structural organization experience and departmental scale
- Analytical skills that translate into actionable planning
- Experience in identifying, assessing and implementing new marketing technologies for increased efficiency and tracking
- Strong references from previous experience within a hyper growth company (triple-digit annual growth for multiple years)
Nice to Have
- Healthcare experience
- This role is located in Denver, CO and is a full-time, exempt position
- Starting salary range for this position is $135,000.00. Actual compensation and title will be commensurate with experience and skills.
- This role will be eligible to participate in the following:
- full employee benefits package
- employee stock option purchase plan
- variable performance-based bonus incentives
To apply for this role, please submit your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please share how this aligns with your previous experience and career goals.
Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.
Our Employee Benefits Philosophy
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health we are walking the walk with our employee benefits package. We focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life with both mental and physical aspects in mind. Where most companies say "good enough" we ask ourselves "how can we do better." That includes:
- Therapy coverage benefits to enable our employees to get the care they need
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected - not only that, we cover the difference in salary for up to Eight weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- A generous PTO policy and a company mandate of at MINIMUM three-weeks of PTO a year; flexible work-from-home policy
- A great downtown location and stocked with unlimited drinks and snacks (NOTE: company is fully remote during COVID pandemic)
- A commitment to reward our team members for the long-term success and growth of SonderMind with stock option grants and bonus potential
- Competitive market salary, up-to 4% salary company match on 401K, professional development and advancement opportunities as we rapidly scale, and so much more.