Quantum Metric is paving the way for Continuous Product Design, which is a cross-team approach to building better digital products faster. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
Our number one goal at QM is happy people, happy culture. In addition, we are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences. We encourage creative problem solving, rapid innovation and bold goal-setting. Our relatively flat organization structure keeps everyone informed and enables people to get involved in solving the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to deliver value to our customers and continue pushing the envelope as we develop new products.
About the Role
Quantum Metric is looking for a hands-on Director of Marketing Operations & Analytics with previous experience leading operations & analytics for a robust SaaS marketing team.
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate past success overseeing technology strategy (from selection through implementation, training and access); process optimization and governance (including training and enabling the full marketing team to use each technology effectively); and marketing measurement and analytics for the entire department (including historical performance reporting, program and function measurement, board reporting, and predictive analytics).
This role reports to the Sr. Director of Revenue Marketing, and will be tasked with quickly and strategically helping the entire marketing team scale and execute with accuracy and speed. This role has two direct reports, and requires a willingness to lead by example and be both a doer and strategist at the same time.
- Oversee all marketing technology infrastructure, including overall strategy & budget, prioritization and selection, implementation and management, access, administration and training.
- Oversee all data administration, including master data strategy and data stewardship.
- Take accountability for all marketing measurement and analytics, including measurement by tactic, type, function, program, and budget; as well as all historical reporting, analytics, and - eventually - predictive analytics.
- Own process management for the marketing organization, as well as ongoing training, skills development and competency on all marketing technology.
- Oversee a marketing operations team with the expertise, structure, and eagerness to be the behind-the-scenes backbone of the marketing organization - always willing to help upload lists, optimize email campaigns, build forms, route chatbots, create Salesforce campaigns, and develop associated workflows as requested.
- Own lead routing, and collaborate closely with the SDR and sales teams to ensure all leads end up in the right hands at the right time with the right data.
- Work closely with the business operations team on all technology & data shared with other departments at Quantum Metric, to ensure we are contributing clean, complete data and are aligned administratively.
- 7+ years in marketing, with at least 2+ years directly responsible for marketing operations and analytics at a mid-size or larger B2B SaaS company.
- Strong, demonstrable knowledge and experience with all of the responsibilities in this job rec.
- Fluent knowledge of B2B marketing tech stacks & common vendors - ours includes Hubspot, Salesforce, Demandbase, Drift, Asana, UserGems, Madison Logic, Bizzabo, SocialLive, Reachdesk, and more.
- Meticulous, detail-oriented, analytical, and data-driven
Perks, Benefits, & Compensation
- This will be the best group that you ever work with! We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded. Most importantly, you'll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
- Group benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (99% Medical base plan paid by the Company)
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Telehealth options
- Voluntary Life & AD&D, STD, LTD
- Healthy Rewards – Discount Programs
- 401k and Options / Equity
- Time off (Paid Vacation, Sick, Holidays)
- 11 company holidays
- 3 weeks (120 hours) accrued vacation
- Sick leave (according to state mandated allocation)
- Parental/Adoption Leave
- Promotional Opportunities
- Rewards and Recognitions programs
- One-time stipend for work at home employees
- Flexible work environments
- Employee Discount Program (Perks at Work)
- Employee Referral Program
- Lead Referral Program
- Latest MacBook Pro and awesome swag delivered to your door
- Supportive and collaborative culture
- Compensation: Base $120- 155k
About Quantum Metric
Our mission is to help brands deliver standout digital experiences for their customers. Enterprises are using Quantum Metric to build customer-centric digital products that drive revenue and foster brand loyalty. In 2020, Quantum Metric was ranked 124 in the Inc 5000, a list of America's fastest-growing private companies.
Since our founding in 2015, we’ve been serving Fortune 500 customers across e-commerce, travel and hospitality, financial services and insurance, and telecommunications. The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years.
In January of 2021, Quantum Metric secured its place as the first tech unicorn of the year with an above $1 billion valuation and a $200 million Series B funding round, and we are using those funds to accelerate our product and people growth. If your background matches the above role and you’re interested in joining a team of people with exceptional potential from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences, we want to hear from you.
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer.