Director, Marketing Operations & Analytics at Healthgrades
Healthgrades is seeking a Director of Marketing Operations and Analytics to accelerate our next level of growth. Applying your domain expertise, you will work across the marketing, sales, and revenue operation teams to define, oversee, and measure our marketing initiatives. Our ideal candidate is excited to roll up their sleeves and work alongside their team in the execution and measurement of marketing campaigns, while regularly improving our database health and optimizing our MarTech stack. As a data-driven problem-solver, you will create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead development, nurturing, and analysis.
If you are smart, driven, see the big picture, and want to grow and lead a critical area of business, we would love the opportunity to tell you more.
What You Will Do
- Build best-in-class processes and campaigns by working closely with marketing and sales on segmentation, campaign execution and performance, automation, and lead generation strategies
- Manage all marketing related technologies and their appropriate integration with Salesforce.com
- Build, maintain, and execute global data governance programs for data acquisition, ongoing data quality and list hygiene, and preference center subscription management
- Develop, maintain, and distribute marketing reporting dashboards and campaign reports as well as general marketing intelligence, ad-hoc queries, and reporting that demonstrate marketing effectiveness and impact on pipeline and bookings
- Design and manage our account-based lead management process, ensuring timely distribution of marketing qualified leads and ongoing optimization of lead scoring model(s)
- Provide direction and closely align with Sales Ops team to understand and drive performance across the entire buying cycle
What You Will Bring
- 5+ years of experience in marketing automation administration, developing and implementing marketing campaigns, and utilizing Salesforce.com along with an automation tool
- Previous people management experience
- Excellent structured communication skills with the ability to frame complex digital marketing, CRM, and technical concepts in a way that facilitates discussion and deeper levels of understanding at the client level.
- Expert in CRM and marketing automation systems, including Salesforce.com and Eloqua -- Eloqua certification preferred but not required
- Experience designing and managing marketing automation deployments, designing complex nurture programs, and integrating new technology into the tool
- Experience in lead management waterfalls and account-based scoring models
- Intermediate to advanced HTML and CSS proficiency preferred
- Experience with Google Analytics or other web analytics software, and a data-driven approach to marketing
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – empowering consumers with data to make the right healthcare decisions for themselves and their families
- Changing the Game – dynamic culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders – partners of local charity organizations, Go-Green efforts and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, inclusive healthcare, learning & development programs, 401k contributions, tuition repayment, family planning resources & more!