Director Marketing - Analytics & Experimentation at DHI Group, Inc.
Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialCareers and ClearanceJobs, services of DHI Group, Inc. — where we're connecting futures now. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need, and we achieve this by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates, and insights within each of the communities we serve.
Why work with us?
We provide opportunities for you to contribute to our success, within a collaborative team where your opinion matters!
We challenge you to do exciting work while helping you grow your career!
We offer competitive pay, benefits and programs for you and your family to live healthy and secure!
We host social events for you to connect with others across our company and markets!
We serve the communities where we're located, and the causes important to you!
What is this opportunity?
Director Marketing - Analytics & Experimentation
What are we requiring for this role?
What do we prefer for this role?
• 10+ years’ digital marketing and online sales experience, with expertise in both B2B and B2C organizations.
• At least 5 years leading marketing analytics teams.
• Advanced working knowledge of analytics platforms (e.g., Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
• Advanced working knowledge of paid media ad servers and tracking platforms (e.g., DoubleClick Campaign Manager)
• Advanced working knowledge of tag management platforms (e.g., Tealium, Adobe DTM)
• Advanced working knowledge of site optimization and personalization platforms (e.g., Optimizely, Adobe Target, Maxymiser)
• Advanced working knowledge of Marketing Attribution, CRM, and Data Management platforms (DMP)
• Exposure to data manipulation into data aggregation tools utilizing query methodology (e.g. Tableau, Datorama)
• Passionate about digital and advertising optimization, analytics, and digital engagement. Experience with content strategy, localization, paid media, owned media, testing and analytics.
• Experience and demonstrated capability making data driven decisions to continually optimize performance within established constraints.
• Exceptional communication/interpersonal skills to clearly articulate ideas, frame problems and offer solutions. Strong leadership track record with ability to work effectively with executive leadership team.
• Balanced strategic and tactical thinker with strong presentation, problem-solving, analytical, and budget management skills, and understanding of ROI analysis.
• Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills including negotiation and conflict resolution skills. Ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers.
• Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred.
• Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills with demonstrated experience collaborating and working with key stakeholders in Product, Sales, Technology, Finance, Data Science, and other Marketing teams.
• Strong communication, problem solving, and presentation skills.
• High level of independence, initiative, curiosity, and collaboration.