Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialCareers and ClearanceJobs, services of DHI Group, Inc. — where we're connecting futures now. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need, and we achieve this by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates, and insights within each of the communities we serve.
Why work with us?
We provide opportunities for you to contribute to our success, within a collaborative team where your opinion matters!
We challenge you to do exciting work while helping you grow your career!
We offer competitive pay, benefits and programs for you and your family to live healthy and secure!
We host social events for you to connect with others across our company and markets!
We serve the communities where we're located, and the causes important to you!
What is this opportunity?
Director Marketing - Analytics & Experimentation
As the Director, Marketing Analytics & Optimization this position will service all marketing functions. This role leads teams using data, experimentation and testing, and optimization to evolve marketing programs. This role will be responsible for leading, developing, and managing direct reports.
This results-driven leader uses key quantitative and qualitative insights to recommend growth marketing strategies. Reporting to the VP of Analytics, this leader will work cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, Product, Technology, and other key stakeholders, to develop and implement strategies and processes that leverage various analytics capabilities.
What are we requiring for this role?
• Support the marketing organization and business leaders in developing and deploying repeatable best in class insights programs.
• Manage a team that is responsible for delivering impactful customer journeys and building future capabilities to support new channels, digital innovation, and data driven experiences.
• Deliver practical and actionable recommendations based upon marketing intelligence generated through primary research, journey analytics, consumer modeling, and competitive analysis.
• Leverage the use of marketing analytics to provide insights and make recommendations to reach the consumer in new ways to improve marketing ROI and drive growth.
• Coordinate with third-party agencies on measurement plans, media instrumentation and audience selection and program optimization.
• Increase organizational capability and adoption of data management, measurement and optimization, and data science
• Foster an environment of continuous testing for optimization - from A/B testing content placements to optimizing lead gen form flows, this position will champion the strategy for creative and advertising experimentation.
• Creates an empowered and motivating environment that supports the ongoing training and development of our digital insights team.
• Present and communicate performance results and recommend growth strategies.
What do we prefer for this role?
• 10+ years’ digital marketing and online sales experience, with expertise in both B2B and B2C organizations.
• At least 5 years leading marketing analytics teams.
• Advanced working knowledge of analytics platforms (e.g., Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
• Advanced working knowledge of paid media ad servers and tracking platforms (e.g., DoubleClick Campaign Manager)
• Advanced working knowledge of tag management platforms (e.g., Tealium, Adobe DTM)
• Advanced working knowledge of site optimization and personalization platforms (e.g., Optimizely, Adobe Target, Maxymiser)
• Advanced working knowledge of Marketing Attribution, CRM, and Data Management platforms (DMP)
• Exposure to data manipulation into data aggregation tools utilizing query methodology (e.g. Tableau, Datorama)
• Passionate about digital and advertising optimization, analytics, and digital engagement. Experience with content strategy, localization, paid media, owned media, testing and analytics.
• Experience and demonstrated capability making data driven decisions to continually optimize performance within established constraints.
• Exceptional communication/interpersonal skills to clearly articulate ideas, frame problems and offer solutions. Strong leadership track record with ability to work effectively with executive leadership team.
• Balanced strategic and tactical thinker with strong presentation, problem-solving, analytical, and budget management skills, and understanding of ROI analysis.
• Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills including negotiation and conflict resolution skills. Ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers.
• Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred.
• Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills with demonstrated experience collaborating and working with key stakeholders in Product, Sales, Technology, Finance, Data Science, and other Marketing teams.
• Strong communication, problem solving, and presentation skills.
• High level of independence, initiative, curiosity, and collaboration.