Matillion is data transformation for cloud data warehouses. In addition to award-winning, highly rated products, we are proud to have highly rated employee reviews on Glassdoor.
Matillion is dual-headquartered in Manchester, UK and Denver, Colorado and we are expanding teams globally across all functions.
As a company, our core values drive our processes. We have a bias for action, we innovate and demand quality, we work with integrity, we are confident without arrogance, customer obsessed and care about our people and our communities. We are looking for people to join Matillion who share our integrity, drive and passion.
We are now looking to add a Director of Growth to #TeamGreen based in the US. This role can be based out of our Denver HQ or sit remotely across the US.
Product-led growth is everything to Matillion. We spend an enormous amount of time reviewing features with customers, building UI mockups, critiquing UX feedback, brainstorming on ideas from the community to produce what we consider to be the #1 Cloud ETL for our customers. If you are the type of person that gets excited about running A/B tests with online users to see which button leads to them starting a trial, or which wording gets a reader to better engage with your content, or figuring out what questions we should be asking ourselves as a business, then welcome to the Growth Team at Matillion.
We are looking for someone to create and curate the whole Growth practice to acquire and retain users and grow our community and product user base. Working closely with the Community and Product Management teams, this person will hypothesize, prioritize and test innovative growth strategies for both the products and our community. They will use metrics to analyze and test to see what's working and what is not working. Try, fail, try again,...no matter. In this role, you will have the opportunity to experiment and work with a great team of people focused on product-led growth.
What you will be doing
- Define and execute growth strategies to acquire and retain new community and product users.
- Develop AARRR conversions metrics and make proposals to improve (Acquisition / Activation / Retention / Referral / Revenue)
- Work with Product and Community team to identify growth metrics/KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Design and use A/B testing to prove a hypothesis
- Analyze product data and users’ feedback to identify candidate growth projects
- Work with product and web teams to instrument the product to gather more metrics for growth analysis and testing.
- Create promotional content to support growth hacking activities including social media posts, blogs, other digital content and develop metrics to track user engagement.
- Scope and specific requirements for engineering team to make product changes for your growth projects
- Promote awareness of Growth team initiatives and product-led approach across Matillion
What we are looking for
- Experience in running Growth team projects
- Strong background in using data and analytics to prove things
- Google analytics, SEO and working knowledge of A/B testing tools
- Create engaging messaging and user content.
- Understanding of B2B products and to acquire/retain such users
This role may suit a person who is:
- Highly motivated to work on new problems
- Process a growth mindset and demonstrate whom is not afraid to try things and fail.
- Self-starter and can-do attitude to go find the data required to prove something
- Communicating effectively on growth strategies, projects, and explain hypotheses and alternative options to senior team members including Execs.
- Collaborative Working with other teams esp. Community and Product Management teams.
- Results focused
Find out more about Matillion and our core company values.
- A truly flexible & remote working culture
- A culture that promotes work-life balance
- Company Equity
- Access to mental health support
- 15 days PTO that increases to 25 after 12 months of service
- 5 days paid volunteering leave
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Career development with monthly "hackdays" and access to a Udemy account
& much more!
We are keen to hear from prospective employees, so please apply and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
Alternatively, if you are interested in Matillion but don't see a suitable role, please email [email protected]
Matillion is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our team. Matillion prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type, Matillion does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.