We are looking to hire an experienced Growth Marketing leader on our fast-growing team in our Boulder office (or remote in the US). This person will report to the VP of Marketing.
What You Will Do
The newly-created Director of Growth Marketing role will play a vital role in our company. This role will work closely with design, web, and analytics to execute various projects. You will spend most of your day managing a team (partially already existing and partially your future hires). You and the growth marketing team will obsess over new and innovative ways to increase both our chat trials and revenue across the company.
- All things paid (performance marketing channels, SEM, paid social, sponsorships, events, etc.)
- Conversion rate optimization and A/B testing
- Go-to-market strategy in partnership with Product
- Managing a team of 3-4 direct reports
Who You Are
You are a team player with a can-do attitude toward external audiences and internal teams. You’d consider yourself a confident, self-driven person who is committed to details, excellence and collaboration.
At Stream we strive to provide the best possible product and service to our customers, and we expect the same from you! As a member of the team, you must be committed to grow with Stream. At our core, we are a startup - you should be able to act quickly, thrive in uncertainty, and love contributing to what we’re building.
Ideally you have:
- 8+ years of experience in growth/digital marketing or a similar field
- Experience managing a team
- Expertise with all the main paid platforms like Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Display Network, etc.
- Ability to prioritize and manage various projects based on changing business requirements
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to inform, influence and enforce best practices in our growth marketing
- Startup experience and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Who We Are
Stream has a casual, social, and spirited culture. We are talented, highly technical, and collaborative which makes Stream a great place to learn and improve your skills. Our team is forward-thinking and diverse and we all have different backgrounds which lends to our creativity and innovation. With offices in Boulder and Amsterdam, our employees represent 15 countries, 11 languages, and counting.
Our team is passionate about tackling difficult tech problems at scale by creating reusable components that allow product owners to ship apps faster, more securely, and with a better user experience. Our culture is oriented towards ownership and quality; Our goal is to produce deliverable software.
What’s In It For You
3+ weeks of paid time off plus 10 paid holidays ✈️
- Free health insurance for the employee and a discounted rate for dependents
- 401k contribution plan
- 100% paid parental leave 👶
- Company equity
- Dog friendly office! 🐶
- Be part of a smart, high performing, passionate team
- A Macbook Pro and a work-from-home stipend (US only)
- Team lunches and plenty of snacks (US only) 🌯
- An office on Pearl Street in downtown Boulder
- The possibility to visit our office in Amsterdam 🇳🇱
Salary (for US only): Our salary ranges are based on national averages. We have wide ranges so we can be flexible and determine compensation based on a number of factors including the candidate's skills, level of experience, and location. The salary range for this position is $120,000 - $160,000.