Director, Global Corporate Communications
As a member of GHX Global Marketing team, you will build a world class content marketing function, have responsibility for the company’s owned, earned and paid media programs, drive the company’s social media strategy and execution, and develop and implement communications programs and initiatives that expand GHX brand awareness, achieve a steady drumbeat of A+ media coverage and position GHX as an employer of choice.
- Own corporate-level messaging, operationalization and socialization of that message to ensure message consistency across all materials - internal and external.
- Develop, maintain and train the organization on the company’s global content style guide to ensure all outbound communication across the organization is compliant with GHX brand.
- Establish governance standards and implement operational protocols for ensuring quality, consistency and adherence to content guidelines.
- Build a content marketing function and manage all content development by internal and external development teams.
- Collaborate with product marketing, demand generation and creative teams to drive a comprehensive content strategy that results in compelling content mapped to the buyer journey.
- Manage and maintain the corporate calendar, the editorial calendar and promotion schedule; coordinate and synchronize with leadership.
- Work with head of marketing and external PR agencies to develop and execute proactive public relations strategies.
- Partner with agencies to grow strong media relationships to increase the GHX share of voice, earned placements and overall market awareness.
- Own the development and execution of the corporate social media strategy.
- Collaborate with product marketing to develop owned, paid and earned media strategies for execution across GHX product portfolios.
- Develop and conduct traditional and social media communications training for staff, as appropriate.
- Drive messaging for major company initiatives, responses to issues and industry developments.
- Manage speaking engagements and coordinate with field marketing on event participation and awards with agency support.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to develop agenda and content for employee meetings.
- Own and manage content on the GHX corporate intranet, office billboards, and employee announcements.
- Partner with HR to map employer brand to corporate brand strategy and develop, articulate and amplify the GHX employee value proposition across web and social channels in order to position GHX as an employer of choice.
- Collaborate with HR to ensure that recruiting and onboarding communications are consistent with the GHX brand.
- Work closely with GHX leadership to create and execute communications strategies that express and reinforce the company’s overall mission, vision and values.
- Research, write, and prepare thoughtful remarks, talking points, briefing books, backgrounders, executive-level correspondence and strategic messaging to support communication of company’s mission and vision.
- Drive internal and external communications regarding GHX Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives and activities.
- Develop communication protocols related crisis planning and response.
- Partner closely with legal and other members of senior leadership during reputational and other events where statement-writing and message management is required.
- Anticipate reputational risk issues and develop and implement appropriate communication actions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, International Relations, Public Affairs, Marketing, Journalism or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in public relations or similar position.
- B2B technology experience a must. Healthcare experience strongly preferred.
- Agency and non-agency experience a plus.
- Track record managing mass communications and/or public relations within a matrixed, collaborative environment.
- Global; EU country experience strongly preferred
- Sensitivity to regional, international and multicultural environments in which GHX operates.
- Exceptional research, writing, editing, presenting, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong diplomatic and persuasive skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage reputational risk.
- Successful track record of managing new media and digital channels.
- Background in forging strong and effective relationships within the media environment and with internal stakeholders.
GHX: It’s the way you do business in healthcare
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) enables better patient care and billions in savings for the healthcare community by maximizing automation, efficiency and accuracy of business processes.
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe — who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.
It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce – not shift – the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 600 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Europe, Louisville, Colorado, just outside of Denver, with additional offices in Europe, Atlanta, Georgia and Omaha, Nebraska.