Director of Field Marketing at Fivetran (Greater Denver Area, CO)
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
As part of our 2022 global hyper-growth efforts, we are hiring a Director of Field Marketing. Reporting to the Head of Global Demand Generation and through collaboration with sales, partners, and others you’ll be responsible for building the Field Marketing playbook for Fivetran. The ideal candidate will be a proven Marketing leader who has deep expertise in field marketing and can translate global priorities to the local market as well as utilize data insights to develop impactful campaigns that drive awareness, engagement, pipeline, and deal acceleration.As a Director of Field Marketing at Fivetran, you will:
- Lead and build a best in class field marketing organization that can think both globally and locally
- Develop and execute regional and nationwide marketing strategy and planning, focused on growing the business through direct and indirect channels
- Develop, lead, and gain alignment on the company’s North American budget and go-to-market (GTM) strategies
- Develop strong cross-functional partnerships across the organization and within the North American GTM team
- Drive successful integrated campaigns, field events, and trade shows that drive awareness and pipeline.
- Influence product, content and talent team decision making to drive in-market interest and growth
- Partner closely with Sales to ensure optimal creation and conversion of leads and opportunities
- Hire and facilitate growth and development of team members through coaching and mentorship
- 7+ years of experience in Field Marketing
- Must have a strong understanding of global and regional marketing campaigns
- Experienced in executing high-impact campaigns and processes
- Deep experience building and scaling a cross-regional, multi-disciplinary team
- Must have strong interpersonal, written and spoken communication skills, including public speaking in various formats
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to build and develop a growing marketing function
- Ability to work in a dynamic, ever-changing environment
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.