Director, Digital Marketing at Hear.com
hear.com is a fast-growing, profitable health tech company that is disrupting the way hearing aids are sold. Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 100,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. Our team has grown to over 1,000 people, with international locations in Toronto, Miami, Denver, Berlin, Seoul, Kuala Lumpur, Bern, and New Delhi. Join us now as we continue to revolutionize this €15 billion industry!
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Marketing Director (f/m/x) to run our Canadian market and support us on our way to becoming a global leader in the hearing aid industry. You have a proven track record in conversion rate optimization along all customer touchpoints? The digital world is your second home and you have excellent planning and project management skills? Then we are searching for you!
This is a unique opportunity for someone willing to roll up their sleeves and drive growth across digital properties, while playing a key role in expanding and developing comprehensive customer acquisition strategies.
- You will take responsibility for our Canadian customer acquisition strategy
- You will work closely alongside our leadership team and international marketing teams in Toronto, Miami, Denver, and Berlin
- You will plan, monitor, and optimize performance on all KPIs along the customer funnel
- You will run one of our marketing channels (e.g. SEA/SEO, Paid Social, GDN, Native Ads) and will be in constant exchange with our international and national channel experts to optimize their campaign strategies.
- You will support the creative conceptualization of advertising materials as well as planning and implementing campaigns
- You develop the customer acquisition approach further and expand the network of nationwide media business partners
- You will establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our customer acquisition activities turn into customers and continually refine our process and customer touchpoints accordingly.
- Minimum 3-5 years of extensive experience working in Online Marketing. Complete understanding of Online Marketing-specific key performance indicators to strategically measure and track success
- Experience in channel optimization, especially in Native Advertising, as well as Paid Search and the Google Display Network
- Conception, design, and execution of A/B Tests to optimize the online experience and relevant conversion rates
- Specification, prioritization, and development of new communication concepts towards our customers
- Using a data-driven approach to identify the highest possible areas of impact across the customer journey
- Proven experience working on high volume, performance-based, direct response marketing accounts
- Creative and analytical skills, complemented by the ability to take direction, learn/develop new skill sets, problem-solve, and take on new challenges while paying strong attention to detail
- Passion for and a constant eye on "the future of media” based on industry trends (digital innovation, customer level targeting, dynamic creative optimization, media consumption, e-commerce/retail level targeting capabilities)
- A results driven personality that is comfortable bringing order to ambiguity, has the ability to work in a self-guided manner, and isn’t afraid to question the status quo
- Strong communication skills and leadership experience
- Highly organized with strong analytical and MS Excel skills
- Positive, flexible, and well organized to thrive in a rapid environment and meet challenging deadlines
- A self-driven and reliable problem solver with a highly collaborative approach
- Fluent in English, French is a plus