Director of Digital Demand Generation and Marketing Operations at Mersive
Director of Digital Demand Generation and Marketing Operations
Mersive is a rapidly growing software company in downtown Denver that offers an award-winning wireless collaboration product suite that is transforming how organizations work and learn. We’re seeking a Director of Digital Demand Generation and Marketing Operations to scale digital demand generation and marketing operations efforts in support of Mersive’s aggressive growth goals. This person will be fully responsible for demand and lead generation across all digital marketing channels, marketing operations, and KPI reporting/analytics. The role requires a confident, self-directed leader with a track record of success leading demand generation and marketing operations for high-growth technology companies. This person can lead a team, work well cross-functionally, and contribute as both player and coach within this role.
Who we are:
Headquartered in Denver, Mersive Technologies is well-known as a market disruptor in the collaboration software space that has had 3 straight years of profitable operations and double-digit sales growth. This combination of innovation, rapid growth, and profitability make us a unique technology company. Our wireless collaboration products make the world’s meetings better by a more productive and engaging experience. Among our customers are over 30 Fortune 100 companies and Ivy League universities who use Mersive Solstice to make their workplace meaningful, connected and more enjoyable for everyone. Since launching Solstice in 2014 it has been deployed in over 100,000 meeting spaces through our worldwide sales and integrator partner network.
But who are we? We are a diverse team of over 150 dedicated people who genuinely care about our work, customers and each other. We promote a culture of innovation, trust and accountability. We value transparency, intellectual honesty, hard work and community. Mersive is growing quickly, and we are looking for folks who like a challenge and aren’t afraid to break new ground in either technology or business models.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Scale Mersive’s digital demand generation in support of company growth targets.
- Lead high-performing team of three direct reports and multiple agencies and contractors to build upon the success of Mersive’s digital marketing efforts to date.
- Own digital marketing infrastructure including website, ABM platform, marketing automation platform, CRM integrations, and other systems/services.
- Lead the attainment of digital marketing KPIs.
- Analyze and mature KPI reporting to better tie marketing activity to revenue and inform marketing spend/budget-allocations.
- Analyze and optimize digital marketing channels for maximum ROI.
- Own digital marketing operations; especially lead marketing campaign planning and execution.
- Work seamlessly with cross-functional stakeholders in sales, executive leadership, customer success, and other departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or another related field of study
- Minimum 7+ years B2B digital marketing experience for high-growth technology companies
- Must have data-driven approach to marketing; experience using data to refine and optimize digital demand generation and funnel conversion.
- Experience marketing enterprise software/cloud/hardware products
- Experience successfully scaling marketing programs to global markets
- Must have track record of building successful demand generation programs for high growth companies
- Experience with sales channel(s) and/or strategic alliance partners highly preferred
- Experience with the following marketing systems highly preferred: Hubspot, Salesforce, WordPress, Demand Base, Zoom Info, Asana
- Must be a culture fit across the following criteria:
- High integrity and intellectual honesty
- High self-awareness and respect for others
- Self-directed in ambiguous situations
- Motivates people and holds them accountable
- Collaborative and team-oriented
- High comfort with data and logic
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong work ethic / excellent time-management skills
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Competitive compensation and benefits program
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture of collaboration, integrity, authenticity and innovation.
- High growth and endless opportunity