Director, Demand Marketing at GHX
Director, Demand Marketing
As the Director, Demand Marketing at GHX, you are responsible for driving early stage sales pipeline for the North America business. You work closely with Product Marketing to define the demand gen strategy for each product portfolio and own the planning and execution of demand programs across those portfolios. You work closely with sales leadership and front-line regional sales managers to ensure seamless communication and create continuity for demand gen programs as relates common definitions and lead to opportunity hand-off processes. You collaborate closely with client services leadership to identify, plan, and execute upsell/cross-sell campaigns into GHX’s extensive customer installed base. You partner with alliances to deliver channel programs and enablement.
You own the GHX web strategy and have responsibility for ensuring the website is an optimized instrument for lead conversion. You build and manage a high-performing SDR team to maximize the flow of sales-ready leads to the field. You’re fluent in interacting with field sales, inside sales, client services, product marketing, field/event marketing, creative teams and others to achieve goals.
Additionally, you’re responsible for creating and driving GHX’s account-based marketing (ABM) strategy in North America, driving segmentation for marketing programs, analyzing program performance and driving optimizations across marketing touchpoints. You’re a natural leader that can inspire/motivate a team, drive to results, and are collaborative and analytical strategic thinker, who is also an effective influencer. You have exceptional verbal and written communications, ability to drive strategy through data, drive change through influence, and you have exceptional project management skills.
- Lead the demand generation function to drive predictable, scalable, and repeatable early stage sales pipeline with focus on conversion to revenue
- Develop and execute against a holistic demand gen strategy across all channels: web, webinars, events, email, display, SEO, SEM, and social
- Manage third-party marketing resources (list building, advertising, media, etc.) to execute against holistic strategy
- Propose, develop, test and execute multi-channel acquisition programs that seamlessly integrate events, digital, content, email, web, direct mail, paid advertising, social and account-based marketing
- Develop, manage, maintain and educate on standard definitions of leads, MQLs, and SQLs and establish effective lead-to-opportunity hand off processes between marketing and sales that drives mutual accountability
- Establish, document, educate and execute on effective campaign creation and management processes
- Build, maintain and evolve account level marketing attribution models to quantify the effect of demand gen programs on pipeline and revenue across channels
- Own marketing technology stack, including the marketing automation platform, lead scoring model and the lead nurturing programs and consistently optimize it to expedite opportunity creation, pipeline acceleration, and closed-won revenue
- Collaborate with European marketing team and determine points of overlap, making recommendations on how to achieve economies of scale by merging certain activities
- Bring a testing and optimization framework to each approach, constantly striving to improve past performance
- Manage all programs and vendors to budget, quality, and targets
- Recommend innovative tools for improved engagement and conversions
- Partner with sales, solutions, and client services to develop creative Account Based Marketing (ABM) programs that open new and expansion opportunities with high-potential client accounts and then liaise and partner with them to ensure we are getting the most value out of each and every demand program
- Partner with field marketing to develop and implement regional demand gen campaigns to generate new leads and move existing pipeline
- Collaborate with product marketing and content creation teams to develop content distribution plans across marketing channels that lead to opportunity creation and pipeline acceleration (social networks, paid ads, content syndication, blog, display, web and email)
- Partner with the events team to strategize on the overall event plan and build audiences for each event that ultimately translates to pipeline
- Partner with alliances team to set the strategic and tactical direction for a channel marketing program to drive growth through key health care tech partner
- Build co-marketing plans with key technology and services partners to reach healthcare providers and suppliers through partner trainings, events and co-marketing campaigns
- Make recommendations for content to optimize funnel and conversion
- Build and manage the inbound SDR function and maximize the flow of sales-ready leads
- Communicate across the organization to ensure the best ROI from demand gen outcomes
- Coordinate and proactively communicate closely with other Sales, Product, and IT team members to ensure cross-collaboration, information sharing, campaign organization/efficiency, and improved quality deliverables
- Work closely with the web development and content teams to ensure the website is optimized for conversions and has the necessary content to inspire prospective customers to convert
- Establish KPIs for all programs, create results forecasts, and track performance to ensure marketing plans are delivering expected business outcomes
- 8+ years experience in marketing Demand/Lead Gen role, preferably for B2B SaaS company.
- Healthcare experience required
- Experience partnering with sales to develop and execute integrated programs, strategies and operations
- Channel marketing experience and managing partner marketing programs
- Strong marketing operations acumen
- Proven track record of end-to-end sales funnel-building (lead generation, SDR qualification, handoffs and advancing through sales stages)
- Solid history of using Salesforce to produce dashboards and executive reports and metrics; a keen eye for mining data to uncover business insights
- Obsessed with metrics, data and performance
- Ability to build relationships with different roles and departments and communicate information quickly and succinctly
- Entrepreneurial drive and builder mentality (“go-getter”)
- Specific experience with Pardot / Marketo / Hubspot / Wordpress / Instapage or other major marketing automation and web page testing tools
- Proven experience scaling demand generation programs (e.g., inbound and outbound marketing, events, lead nurturing, ABM, etc.
- Creativity to build innovative programs that engage prospects and optimize marketing dollars
- Experience in generating demand among healthcare or life sciences personas is essential
- Experience managing vendor relationships and negotiating contracts
- Ability to balance strategic initiatives and hands-on implementation of demand generation programs
- Goal-oriented and able to manage complex projects across teams
GHX: It’s the way you do business in healthcare
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) enables better patient care and billions in savings for the healthcare community by maximizing automation, efficiency and accuracy of business processes.
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe — who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.
It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce – not shift – the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 600 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Louisville, Colorado, just outside of Denver, with additional offices in Europe, Atlanta, Georgia and Omaha, Nebraska.
GHX provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. GHX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
GHX expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.