Make recognition fun. Love your work. 🤗💚🎉
Join our small but growing team dedicated to building engaged, recognition-rich cultures in workplaces across the globe!
To learn what makes our company culture unique, take a peek at our Employee Un-Handbook, check out our Instagram, , and read what employees say it’s like to work here.
*** Bonusly’s “Workplace”: Bonusly is still hiring! We currently conduct all interviews and on-boarding new hires remotely. Bonusly has both a hybrid and remote workforce and furnish all employees with what they need to work remotely. ***
What is Bonusly?
Bonusly provides solutions to create high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that success in business is determined by people, working on teams, to solve novel problems. That belief extends to our own team, and we'd love for you to be a part of it.
What is our mission?
Our mission is to help people connect with their work and each other in meaningful ways. Our vision is for every organization to reach success by using Bonusly to build high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that the way we work today can be so much better.
How do we get there?
Our top-rated SaaS platform is built by the talented and creative team here at Bonusly. We work with autonomy, responsibility, and purpose. We are driven by a desire to make meaningful impacts for our customers, and to be excellent teammates to each other along the way.
Director of Demand Generation - Job Description
Boulder, CO or Remote
Bonusly is looking for our first Director of Demand Generation to help support the continued growth of our business. In this role, you’ll lead Bonusly’s Demand Generation team and focus on building and scaling demand generation programs to reach our lead goals. You’ll be challenged with developing strategy and leading work across a range of demand generation channels to deliver results. This includes leading the team in scaling our existing channels as well as identifying new channels to get Bonusly in front of new audiences to grow our results.
You’ll report to our Vice President of Marketing, work closely with the whole Marketing team, and align with our Sales priorities. We’ve got big growth goals in the coming year and are looking for someone with a range of experience to take a senior leadership role that will guide both strategy and execution in service of helping Bonusly reach our goals. You'll have the chance to work with and grow a fun, experimental-minded, data-driven team and will have support from other parts of the Marketing team, including a wealth of high-quality content to use. We’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Build demand gen strategy, prioritize channels for scaling and experimentation, and expand to new programs.
- Lead demand gen activities within the Demand Generation team and collaborate across the Marketing team.
- Set program goals that help us reach our team lead targets and deliver return on our investment.
- Manage team planning, staffing, budgeting, and priorities; recommend and implement process, workflow, and campaign changes.
- Lead and mentor members of the Demand Generation team to help them develop skills and achieve results. Hire new team members as we grow.
- Regularly work with partners and vendors to build relationships, negotiate contracts, improve results, and evaluate opportunities.
- Partner with Marketing Operations to gather campaign data, evaluate the impact of strategies, make data-based adjustments, and share results and insights with the team.
- Partner with Content Marketing and Product Marketing to turn educational content, messaging, sales enablement, and go-to-market materials into demand gen campaigns.
- Partner with Sales and align on metrics and ideal customer attributes to ensure Demand Generation programs deliver relevant, high-quality leads.
- Contribute to understanding our market, audience, and competitive landscape to shape our marketing strategies.
💯 You should apply if you have…..
- 10+ years’ digital marketing experience, ideally in B2B technology.
- At least 3 years of experience overseeing the demand generation function at a SaaS company.
- 5+ years of experience managing people and a demonstrated ability to create and lead high-functioning, engaged, and motivated teams.
- Experience building strategy and executing across a variety of demand gen channels including SEM, paid social, paid media partnerships, content syndication, website, events, and more.
- Experience with CRO and web testing and optimization tools.
- Ability to select and manage outside vendors.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with marketing & sales automation tools such as Hubspot and Salesforce.
- Strategic and outcome-oriented thinking.
- A data-driven approach and are great at identifying high-impact tasks and leading the team to launch, learn, and iterate.
- Strong project management skills and are self-motivated and extremely resourceful in moving projects forward in a fast-paced startup environment.
✨ Bonus points for…..
- Experience in the HR Tech industry and marketing to HR/People Ops audiences.
- SEO expertise.
- Base Salary Range: $141,000 - $173,000
- Equity Range: .05% - .25%
🎉Benefits and opportunities include...
• Collaborating with a growing team of smart & passionate creators.
• Making work more enjoyable and meaningful by reimagining the way companies recognize and reward their employees.
• Being empowered to innovate, take ownership, and motivate change at a growing company.
• Flexible “work-from” policies.
• Fully covered Medical/Dental/Vision insurance.
• Fully covered short-term/long-term disability and life insurance
• Progressive vacation policy.
• 401(k) with employer matching.
• Subsidized wellness, transit, and professional development.
• Bonusly! (Of course we use our own product for peer, work anniversary, and birthday recognition)
💚 What's it like to work at Bonusly?
Culture and employee experience are some of our top priorities! See what we're all about at https://bonus.ly/about, and check out our official Employee Unhandbook to learn more about our culture and values.
🔸 We actively work toward greater diversity, equity, and inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.