Director of Demand Generation at Choozle
Choozle is looking for a Director, Demand Generation to join our growing team. The Director, Demand Generation will be responsible for the creation, execution, and optimization of sales and marketing programs that capture and nurture leads across multiple channels. These programs will include outreach to our existing database through marketing automation; lead generation through offline and online events; and optimizing our BDR team’s outreach programs based on education to prospects that fit our ideal client profile. The ideal candidate will be extremely entrepreneurial, with a strong track record of driving leads and revenue with a balance of creativity and airtight execution. Our ideal candidate will have experience managing a team and will also have responsibility for our growing BDR team. This position reports directly to the VP, Revenue, and requires extensive collaboration with marketing and sales.
WHO WE ARE
Choozle is the leading self-service digital advertising platform for mid-market. Choozle is continuously recognized as an amazing place to work and our passion is to exceed our clients’ expectations through the application and support of our continuously innovating digital advertising platform. Our culture and our company wins when each individual truly cares about their work and the team.
WHO YOU ARE
- 5-10 years of experience in demand generation with B2B or SaaS organizations
- Master at developing, executing, and measuring innovative and results-focused demand programs and campaigns
- Demonstrated analytical ability, specifically around program measurement and ROI, and program execution skills
- Proven experience translating client needs to marketing to assist in solutions focused enablement
- Experience influencing and communicating product offers to customers, prospects, and sales professionals demonstrated by excellent written (including copywriting and proofreading) and oral communication skills
- Strong project management skills and experience with superb attention to detail.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with popular marketing automation and sales automation systems, particularly HubSpot, Outreach / SalesLoft and Salesforce
- Experience in management and team leadership
- Proven track record or results and success generating quality demand that leads to revenue growth
WHAT YOU’LL DO IN YOUR CHOOZLE POSITION
- Responsible for vetting all channel and inbound demand with focus on speed to lead
- Mentor and manage hunter focused BDR team with meeting quota responsibilities
- Work collectively with Sale and marketing team to accelerate multi-channel demand
- Align cross-functionally with marketing team to ensure top funnel alignment and consistent messaging
- Manage the the day-to-day activity accountability for the BDR, inbound and channel demand
- Produce and execute on quarterly plans to maximize lead growth
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, evolve the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators with Revenue Leaders
- Develop and execute demand generation initiatives to drive new Choozle leads and nurture our existing database of leads
- Improve operational processes and reporting related to demand generation programs to measure effectiveness, performance and ROI of marketing spend
- Develop integrated paid and organic programs that significantly increase the marketing database and overall pipeline (e.g., Google PPC, content marketing, webinars, events)
- Work with the content marketing and sales teams to develop and promote marketing materials to drive awareness and interest
- Analyze campaign outcomes in detail, drawing insights and presenting results clearly to facilitate sound decision making and next steps
3 REASONS YOU SHOULD APPLY
- There’s a reason Choozle was awarded AdAge’s #1 Best Place to Work: Smart people, fast-paced environment, innovative tech, happy customers, happy employees. Choozle is a place to not only grow but to thrive.
- Opportunity to truly make an impact on the business by contributing to its success.
- Your voice matters - Choozle is a solution-first company that believes in ideas over seniority, tenure, or position.
- Company Equity
- $100 Monthly Wellness Stipend
- $1,000 education stipend ($250/a quarter)
- Covered Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Self-Managed Time Off
- Remote work
- 401k contribution/match (3%)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle or feel controls. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
Choozle is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Ad tech is a complicated space.
We cut through the chaos.
Built and headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Choozle is a digital advertising company founded in 2012 by Andrew Fischer and Jeffrey Finch and has remained independent ever since.
We’re growing not because of what we do, but how we do it. Fueled by our eclectic team, we boast a fun, energizing workplace with an emphasis on growth, attitude, ownership, and service. But we remember to keep balance and enjoy the ride—downhill on skis at our company retreats in the mountains.