Director of Demand Generation Marketing
Greater Denver Area
ABOUT ADACTION INTERACTIVE
At AdAction Interactive, you’ll be working with an innovative group of performance marketers in the ever changing AdTech industry. Our goal is to drive quality traffic at scale for our clients with a primary focus of driving real value for our end consumers. At the heart of everything that drives AdAction are the people who work here and strive to make an impact on the success of the business.
Our people love working at AdAction because they’re challenged by unique and difficult problems in a nimble startup environment that’s backed by six plus years of success in performance marketing. Our employees also enjoy perks and benefits like:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Up to 6% 401k match with no vestment period
- Generous PTO
- Flexible work schedule
- Monthly team outings and happy hours
- Easy access to downtown Denver AND the mountains - best of both worlds!
- Weekly catered lunch
We are seeking a strategic, growth-focused, self-starting Director of Demand Generation Marketing to raise awareness of AdAction Interactive, as well as drive and deliver marketing automation, personalization, and journey enablement initiatives at a global scale. You will help define the strategy and execute integrated campaigns that contribute to top-line company goals.
In this position, you will be responsible for driving qualified leads that convert to the sales pipeline, and create a high quality, full-funnel customer journey. You will collaborate closely with other teams including Product Marketing, Content Marketing, Sales, Operations, and more. You will oversee efforts to programmatize and scale channels including email, paid performance, and sales content, as well as unlock new opportunities. We are looking for someone who can take full ownership of integrated campaigns and uncover new opportunities, with a strong appetite for growth.
- Plan and execute end-to-end demand generation programs, including emails, nurtures, paid media, content syndication, etc.
- Develop and execute innovative, multi-channel campaigns to drive MQLs and sales pipeline, while closely monitoring conversion rates and optimizing campaigns at each stage.
- Experiment with new channels to continually evaluate additional opportunities for growth.
- Partner with Sales Team to ensure quality lead delivery and proper follow-up according to established SLAs. Build a consistent feedback loop and continuously improve and optimize lead hand-off processes.
- Track and report on performance metrics, using this data to continually optimize campaign performance.
- Drive creation of compelling and effective campaign ads and landing pages.
- Deliver testing strategies to support journey optimization, overseeing implementation of A|B and multivariate tests to continuously improve the quantity and quality of leads across organic and paid channels, including search, social, and other digital or offline tactics.
- Develop and manage the budget required to meet demand generation goals.
- Advise on SEO strategy for AdAction’s website, blog, PR, social, and other content to make certain that messaging across all channels is consistent and sales-focused.
- In conjunction with sales leaders, determine which prospects and customers to target and deliver the right message to activate accounts.
- Collaborate with other team members on campaign objectives and strategy, with a focus on new clients and cross-sell/upsell opportunities.
- Partner with the appropriate teams on implementation plans, including defining and testing data flows to and from the marketing automation system.
- Construct dashboards and reports that keep the team updated on campaign results and help us refine and improve effective member outreach.
- Work particularly closely with the Sales Team to understand the product, competition, markets and market opportunities inside and out.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 7+ years in demand generation, growth, or performance marketing.
- Have a B.A., similar degree, or equivalent experience in marketing, communications, business, or related field.
- Proven experience creating an efficient demand generation engine that drives fast-paced growth.
- Excellent understanding of B2B growth marketing or demand generation.
- Extensive experience managing ABM strategies.
- Experience with Multiple CRM and Marketing Automation Platforms.
- Excellent campaign management experience and ability to demonstrate results.
- Passion and ability to work well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Expertise in email marketing, SEO/SEM, social media, and digital marketing.
- Define and create compelling Lead Gen content (e.g., white papers, product videos, website copy, blog posts, webinars) to support progression along the Buyer Journey.
- Analytical with the ability to translate data insights to business decisions and actions/tests.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to oversee and manage many complex projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player that can work in a fast paced environment and has the ability to work with minimal guidance.
Read Full Job Description