Director of Customer Lifecycle Marketing at RingCentral
Director of Customer Lifecycle Marketing
Job Type: Full time
Location: Denver, Colorado/Belmont, CA
RingCentral, Inc., a leading provider of Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS), fosters a dynamic, success-driven, and team-oriented environment committed to delivering simple and delightful products for our customers. We are looking for a candidate with an entrepreneurial spark and a passion for redefining how people communicate.
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We're not a phone company; we're a cloud business-solutions provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
We've got the best product in the market. Can you help our millions of users get the most out of it? We're looking for an expert in all aspects of customer lifecycle marketing to join our team. Our ideal candidate is a creative, analytical, and curious self-starter who can multitask and lead. You'll need to balance strategic thinking, tactical execution, and a love of the customer journey to drive targeted in-app, email, and rep-centric programs to increase app adoption and engagement. Can you pull people and ideas together to help our most valuable asset, our amazing customers, get the most out of their investment in RingCentral?
- Maximize our customers' return on their investment in RingCentral solutions by enabling them to utilize all the benefits of being a RingCentral customer
- Own the strategy, development, and execution of targeted marketing programs to increase app and feature adoption
- Take a holistic view of the customer journey to drive automated activation, nurture, and growth initiatives to improve retention and reduce churn
- Develop programs for customer success teams to increase customer engagement and loyalty.
- Own automated dashboards to measure and report on campaign progress and effectiveness.
- Analyze project performance, derive insights, and recommend actions to continuously improve performance.
- Evaluate, modify and/or scrap existing tools and process to build a world-class tech stack and "engine" to level up the team's impact to the business
- Lead and influence a cross-functional teams consisting of sales, marketing, customer success and product
- Regularly present to internal leaders on strategy and program experience
Qualifications and Skills:
You support what is right for the customer while driving significant financial contribution to the company. You're comfortable navigating data and measuring success, and have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree, Master's degree a plus
- At least 10 years of customer marketing and/or customer success experience. B2B and SaaS experience a plus
- Strong technical and execution knowledge of Salesforce, Marketo, Pendo and/or other CRM automation software
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Results driven with a keen analytical ability to turn insights into action
- Highly motivated with a sense of urgency and willingness to adjust in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and problem solve. Excellent time management skills
- Creative self-starter with a can-do attitude. Can work independently, self-reliant, and self-motivated
- Demonstrated leadership ability with experience in hiring and developing talent
- Extensive experience working with Sales, Customer Success, Marketing and Creative teams.
- A strong track record of driving scalable and impactful programs to increase adoption and utilization