Director of Customer Experience at Apostrophe, Inc.
We are seeking a Director of Customer Experience who will develop and implement communication and engagement strategies that maximize customer retention and profitability for Apostrophe’s self-funded health plan sponsors and their members. He/she comes purpose built with a deeply rooted passion and focus for delivering upon a best in class customer experience.
- You’re a marketing professional with a strong background in marketing automation, B2B and B2C campaigns, digital marketing, being the voice of the customer, content marketing, and brand strategy.
- You possess a deep understanding of the healthcare ecosystem and significant experience serving as the voice for the member and self-funded plan sponsor.
- You are highly organized, assertive, creative, motivated, and analytical.
- You enjoy thinking strategically while working tactically to implement your vision.
- You desire a work environment driven by a positive company culture that is passionate about achieving its mission.
- You work best when you are empowered to leverage your skills and experience to achieve the best outcomes.
Why We Value This Role:
You are the voice of the customer. You will provide a critical impact on customer experience and journey, while improving financial and health outcomes. You will be influential to us from a product design perspective, driving how best to communicate product solutions to optimize outcomes and experiences. This role is critical to our ability to ensure our plan sponsors get the most out of our services as well as members utilizing our services for the best low cost solutions and health outcomes. Since you have in-depth knowledge and experience of the complexity of healthcare, you are able to leverage that experience to communicate to the customers and members. You understand the member population and the personas and therefore ensure they understand the solutions and interpret the information. You will have a well thought out strategy, seeing the experience from the members perspective, as well as Apostrophe’s perspective and then bridging that gap.
Why You Want This Job:
- You’ll create and drive a comprehensive customer experience strategy. You’ll enjoy owning all aspects from strategy to implementation in a highly nimble and supportive environment. We value innovation and have a high bias towards action.
- We are poised for growth at a time when other organizations are slowing down.
- You’ll be fully supported to achieve results. Think of the whole team as the wind in your sails.
- This is a highly influential role. We’re motivated to improve what we do and how we do it. You’ll find that as the voice of the customer, your advice and ideas for improvements will land on open minds.
- You’ll work in a fast-paced environment, while building an impactful customer experience marketing platform.
- We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits, WFH conveniences, an equity package and more.
What you’ll do:
You will lead client engagement marketing initiatives from implementation through ongoing communications strategies and campaigns. You’ll report to the SVP of Sales & Marketing and work closely with other key business units, including the Client Success, Member Care and Product teams, as well as liaise with customer senior leadership, their members the and the consultant/broker, thus this role requires a background in client relationship management, excellent writing and communication skills, and high attention to detail.
- Assess the customer needs and wants at each touchpoint in the customer journey for self-funded plan sponsors and their members.
- Ensure a seamless experience that will drive customer adoption, utilization and satisfaction with the product.
- Develop and implement customer centric communication plans for self-funded health plan sponsors and their members designed to ensure referenceability and loyalty
- Lead content strategy and creative development of multi-media campaigns to designed to educate and drive customer behavior
- Develop and implement plans which move the actual customer experience to the ideal customer experience in a meaningful and measurable way
- Develop target personas and segmentation based on consumer insights and analytics to increase impact of our campaigns
- Curate and develop member testimonials and case studies
- Develop in market programs and thought leadership programs with external stakeholders
- Measure and communicate performance against key KPI’s
What You Need:
- 5+ years customer marketing leadership experience with at least 3+ years specifically in a healthcare industry environment
- Strong, consumer-centric writer and content creator with top-notch editing and proofreading skills
- Knowledge of Health Plan/Health care eco-system in a member centric role a plus
- Deep experience working within SFDC and either Hubspot or similar MA platform
- A strong thought leader who can execute within compressed timelines
- Highly data driven with experience synthesizing quantitative and qualitative insights to inform business decisions
- Strong attention to detail and ability to effectively balance operational and strategic needs
- Experience of leading in a fast-paced environment (preferably in a healthcare, technology, or media organization)
- Nimble, agile, rolled up sleeves – an entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to drive change
- Deep understanding of marketing principles in a B2B and B2C environment
- Voice of customer competency
- Good sense of self, strong personal presence, and emotional intelligence.
- Integrity and Trust
- Customer Focus
- Functional/Technical skills
- Written/Verbal Communication
- Team player
Who We Are
We are a Techstars Boulder 2017 company and certified B Corporation. Blue Cross Blue Shield Kansas, Royal Street Capital and Ulu Ventures and Norwest Venture Partners are helping us build a fast-growing, sustainable business based around our core values.
Apostrophe is a Denver tech company, but many of our clients are in the midwest and the southeast, in both mid-sized cities and rural areas, and representing traditional industries and the public sector. We will spend extra effort to seek out people familiar with these areas and backgrounds.
Our home base is near Downtown Denver, with plenty of parking and transit options nearby.
Apostrophe does not discriminate based on race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.