Director of Content & PR at DHI Group, Inc.
Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialCareers and ClearanceJobs, services of DHI Group, Inc. — where we're connecting futures now. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need, and we achieve this by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates, and insights within each of the communities we serve. And we're looking for talent like you to join us in our mission.
Why join us?
We provide opportunities for you to contribute to our success, within a collaborative team where your opinion matters!
We challenge you to do exciting work while helping you grow your career!
We offer competitive pay, benefits and programs for you and your family to live healthy and secure!
We host social events for you to connect with others across our company and markets!
We serve the communities where we're located, and the causes important to you!
What's your opportunity with us?
Director of Content & PR
You will evolve and ensure the successfully execution of the Dice and eFinancialCareers content and PR strategies to help accelerate our thought leadership, engagement and acquisition goals.
Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will oversee all content, PR, and social engagement initiatives and closely collaborate with the wider marketing, sales and product teams to deliver our audiences relevant, impactful and engaging content.
Leveraging your expertise, you'll help to advance our content and PR offerings by enhancing and expanding our current programs through data analysis and customer engagement. You and your teams will be directly responsible for generating content traffic, coverage, engagement and conversions (such as marketing qualified leads) through the content, PR and social channels.
- Evolve and manage the content, PR and social engagement strategies to ensure successful execution
- Lead the development of integrated thought leadership campaigns and partner with other Marketing, Sales and Product leaders to ensure success
- Manage the Dice & eFC content teams and work with them to build a flexible roster of capable and highly effective freelance writers
- Partner with the Marketing and Product teams to create content driven experiences mapped to customer segments and stages of intent
- Directly work with PR Manager to evolve media and communications strategy helping to create great press relationships and consistent, positive media coverage
- Oversee owned social media strategy and execution to increase audience engagement and positive sentiment
- Work with the analytics team to deliver accurate, actionable analysis that measures content and PR effectiveness and recommend improvements
- Evangelize the power and effectiveness of content, PR throughout the organization
- Partner with Marketing team to create and manage editorial and PR guidelines for brand voice, style, consistency, and grammar
if you're interested, and qualified in the following areas, you're who we're looking for:
- 10+ years content and/or PR communications experience – ideally in a high growth digital marketing organization
- Track record of successfully building content and PR reputation
- Experience managing both content and social engagement across both B2B and B2C audiences
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Deep understanding of the content marketing ecosystem and global media landscape, with hands on experience of all major channels and building media relationships
- Analytical with proven experience of synthesizing trends and user insights and transform them into compelling content initiatives
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously as well as being responsive to global situations
- Comfortable working with business, marketing, product and engineering stakeholders
- High level of collaboration, courage, curiosity and passion
How can we connect?
Click here to provide your resume or curriculum vitae and answer a few questions—it'll only take you a few minutes!