Director of Content Marketing at Pax8
The Director of Content Marketing leads the overall content marketing strategy and works closely with our Global Demand Center team to create innovative and compelling content to support our global campaign initiatives. They lead a team of content marketers (including writers, designers, videographers) that are responsible for creating content that generates awareness, drives demand, and helps Pax8 differentiate in the market. The Director fosters new ways of thinking, working, and has an innate interest in new marketing trends. They have a firm grasp of digital marketing best practices and the ability to inspire others with their exceptional creative and writing skills. The Director creates, balances, and prioritizes multiple initiatives with ease, effectively communicating with a variety of stakeholders, and optimally developing collaborations at every turn.
Essential Responsibilities (includes, but is not limited to):
- Designs and leads the content strategy and content creation for all marketing initiatives (30%)
- Manages directly, inspires, and provides coaching/development to a high-performing Content Marketing team (20%)
- Works closely with the Senior Director of Demand Generation to develop holistic content marketing mix, standards, and best practices for content creation, distribution, and activation (20%)
- Works closely with the marketing management team to critically analyze and optimize the performance of our marketing content (20%)
- Manages the content calendar and distribution/activation processes; ensures all content is optimized for search, UX, and on-brand, consistent in tone, style, and quality (5%)
- Partners with Tools & Technology and Field Marketing teams to establish optimal content creation and support process (5%)
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- At least 8 (eight) years of experience in Marketing in a fast-paced technology company or creative/brand agency with authority in B2B content marketing
- At least five (5) years of leadership experience in a demand gen, PR, brand, campaign marketing role in a B2B organization or creative/brand agency
- Proven track record of successfully launching and managing marketing campaigns with clear ROI focused metrics.
- Ability to analyze and present content performance and adjust plans to optimize effectiveness.
- Ability to be highly organized and process driven with an eye for detail
- Ability to influence others, implement change, and standardize processes in a complex business environment
- Skilled at both long-form, short and real-time (immediate) content creation, distribution/activation strategies, and tactics.
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
Required Education & Certifications:
- A./B.S. in related field or equivalent work experience
- Qualified candidates can expect a salary beginning at $105,000 or more depending on experience
- Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible, Open Vacation
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Extended Leave for Life events
- RTD Eco Pass (For local Colorado Employees)
- Career Development Programs
- Stock Option Eligibility
- Employee-led Resource Groups