Director of Content Marketing
Greater Boulder Area
JumpCloud is searching for a driven leader of our content marketing team to help further drive our acquisition through our marketing funnel. You will be responsible for solidifying, refining, and furthering the content strategy to support funnel growth and conversions. To achieve this growth, you will lead and grow the content team. This will include hiring, training, and developing employees to build a world-class team.
This role will be part of the marketing leadership team, reporting directly to the VP of Growth Marketing and based in our Downtown Boulder offices. We are a product led growth company, with a heavy focus on the digital experience. Content plays a key role in this, from SEO driven acquisition to every web page that is viewed in the buying experience. In this role, you’ll have the ability to shape the content strategy to continue to be a revenue driver as we scale.
- Refine and Execute on JumpCloud’s Content Strategy. Build upon the strong foundation of content and map a strategy of how content is an acquisition driver for scaling.
- Team Management and Growth. Invest in new and existing team members to build a high performing content team. This will include team management, professional development, and hiring new team members.
- Driving Customer Acquisition and Revenue Growth. Content plays a key role in the acquisition process. Align the team and work with this goal.
- Deliver High Quality Content. Content is the public face of JumpCloud. Ensure that high quality, on-brand content is created. This includes editorial fidelity, cross-functional alignment, and accuracy on a technical subject.
- Content Operations. Develop and optimize operational processes and workflows to maximize performance, accuracy, and speed for the content team.
Skills / Qualifications
- Demonstrated ability to develop or refine a content strategy and a proven record of execution to support growth goals.
- 5+ years of content and/or marketing experience
- Experience with B2B, SaaS, and technical products is a plus
- Your ability to create engaging, creative content for a SaaS company in a disruptive space while managing multiple initiatives at once is key
- Comfortable with autonomy and driving initiatives
What We Offer
- The opportunity to own and shape a function within the marketing team for a fast scaling startup. The impact of your work will be evident on the company performance.
- A data driven environment with best-in-class marketing data
- An team where your insights and expertise will be valued
- Competitive salary and benefits
JumpCloud is a fast growing venture-backed startup located in Boulder, CO. Providing cloud-based identity management software, we are in the process of disrupting and modernizing a multi-billion dollar industry owned by legacy IT vendors. Our team is focused on delivering cloud-based directory services via a SaaS model. As a result we are solving some very difficult problems around identity, authentication, and security. This disruptive new technology called Directory-as-a-Service® is reinventing a two decade old monopoly, giving organizations freedom of choice with their IT solutions. We have a seasoned executive team, a supportive board, and a proven market. Please visit www.jumpcloud.com to learn more.
Read Full Job Description