We're not for everybody. We're for those who are passionate, unapologetically ambitious, and determined for success.
We hire talented people that thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where every day brings a new challenge. If you've been searching for an opportunity to help shape the future of temporary housing, we want to talk to you!
With central locations in Denver, our employees work and live in culturally vibrant and growing cities. Our headquarters, just minutes from downtown Denver, offer westward views of the Rocky Mountains and easy access to a full-service gym, nearby restaurants, coffee shops, and more.
The Director of Consumer Marketing position is a new role at Travelers Haven and will be responsible for managing and the successful expansion of the newly launched Havn brand. The position is ideal for an experienced professional with a classical marketing background in consumer brands who is seeking the opportunity to work in a smaller, scrappy environment to help bring the vision of Havn to life. The ideal candidate has experience helping grow companies by triple digits. Because of our size, the Director of Consumer Marketing has a high level of interaction and visibility across the organization.
- Build and lead a high performing marketing team.
- Develop consumer marketing strategies and campaigns to successfully establish a new consumer online booking platform, driving awareness, growth and loyalty through traditional and digital channels - in collaboration with product and development.
- Measure, analyze and streamline key marketing tactics that are currently yielding positive results.
- Help align the design, engineering, product, and marketing strategy teams around the value proposition and help the teams stay on track.
- Manage the marketing budget to ensure marketing programs executed are ROI optimized.
- Oversee research to identify customer needs.
- Identify primary target audiences, informed by first party data; deliver best-in-class content and marketing solutions.
- Successful leadership and demonstration of commercializing new ideas that have resulted in strong in-market performance.
- Strong track record of brand activation and marketing execution.
- Successful leadership of brand communication programs.
- Proven ability to work positively and collaboratively across functions.
- Strong interpersonal skills; highly personable, outgoing and confident; team player.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines and manage competing priorities.
- Adept at ambiguity and navigating unique business situations; ability to articulate complex issues in a concise manner.
- Flexible and able to deal with ambiguity and adapt quickly to change.
- Excellent analytical skills and a thorough understanding of using numbers to drive business decisions and track performance.
- Strong work ethic, willingness to do what it takes to achieve greatness.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business, MBA preferred.
- 7-10 years of experience in marketing, ideally with consumer-focused online products