Director, Agency Marketing at Vertafore
$100,000-$160,000 + VIP Bonus
Vertafore is a leading technology company whose innovative software solution are advancing the insurance industry. Our suite of products provides solutions to our customers that help them better manage their business, boost their productivity and efficiencies, and lower costs while strengthening relationships.
Our mission is to move InsurTech forward by putting people at the heart of the industry. We are leading the way with product innovation, technology partnerships, and focusing on customer success.
Our fast-paced and collaborative environment inspires us to create, think, and challenge each other in ways that make our solutions and our teams better.
We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices across the U.S., Canada, and India.
We are looking for a Marketing Director who will lead Vertafore's agency segment's marketing efforts. This leader will be responsible for developing marketing strategies focused on product messaging throughout all channels, demand generation programs (net new and cross-sell), and retention strategies to help our customers get the most value out of their solutions.
We are looking for a self-starter, driven, creative, and can manage multiple projects, stakeholders, and departments at once. The person should have hands-on experience owning both the strategy and execution of marketing programs. You regularly incorporate experimentation and iteration to improve success. You should be proficient at working with marketing automation tools (we use Marketo) and CRM (we use Salesforce). The person should also have managerial and leadership experience.
Core Requirements and Responsibilities:
· Essential job functions include but are not limited to:
· Develop, manage, execute, and optimize annual and quarterly campaign plans aligning with Vertafore strategic priorities
· Work across the Marketing team and potentially external resources to facilitate a cohesive and targeted marketing plan to achieve market awareness, lead generation, pipeline development, sales readiness, and customer retention.
· Partner with the Product team in the early stages of product road mapping and planning
· Develop ongoing performance reporting and ROI analysis, working closely with the marketing operations team
· Oversee budget, measure, and report goals, and continually optimize campaigns to increase ROI
· Become an industry advocate, a voice in the market, and pulse of the customer on behalf of Vertafore
· Manage, mentor, and provide professional development for the agency marketing team
· Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field (preferred)
· 10+ years of relevant marketing experience (including Product Marketing)
· Minimum of 5 years people management experience
· Proven marketing campaign experience
· Track record of hitting aggressive pipeline targets and generating revenue while staying within budget
· Action-oriented and problem solver
· Motivated, high energy, and a team player who interfaces well at all levels within the organization
· Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
· High competence in project and stakeholder management.
· Ability to work on numerous projects and meet deadlines in a dynamic multi-location environment while maintaining a team-oriented approach
· Experience with Salesforce or other CRM software (Salesforce preferred)
· Experience with marketing automation software (Marketo preferred)
Vertafore is a drug free workplace and conducts preemployment drug and background screenings.
The selected candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the job responsibilities, duties, skill, or working conditions. In addition, this document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.