Director of Acquisition
Greater Boulder Area
JumpCloud is searching for a driven leader of our acquisition team to drive revenue via paid and organic channels. You will be responsible for solidifying, refining, and furthering the acquisition strategy to support funnel growth and conversions. This will require building a world-class paid search program, partnering with the content team for SEO, and identifying other channels for growth.
This role will be part of the marketing leadership team, reporting directly to the VP of Growth Marketing. We are a product led growth company, with a heavy focus on the digital experience. In this role, you’ll have the ability to shape and refine the acquisition strategy as a revenue driver for scaling.
The ideal candidate is analytical, data driven, and strategic, with experience across B2B relevant channels and a proven ability to drive revenue through marketing activities. This role requires a strong combination of strategy and tactical execution.
- Managing Performance of Paid Channels. Manage performance of AdWords, programmatic display, retargeting, and other paid acquisition channels. This includes new channel identification, optimization, and growth.
- Managing Performance of Organic Channels. Ensure growing SEO driven acquisition in partnership with the Director of Content. Identify and operate other organic acquisition channels that will drive funnel expansion.
- Budget Management. In partnership with the VP of Growth Marketing, oversee the online advertising budget, optimizing for ROI and long term growth.
- Experimentation and Optimization. Build a culture and practice of constant optimization, always experimenting to drive better results. Apply this at all levels of the acquisition process.
- Team Management and Growth. Invest in new and existing team members to build a high performing acquisition team. This will include team management, professional development, and hiring new team members.
- Driving Customer Acquisition and Revenue Growth. Build an acquisition function for the company that drives increasing customer acquisition and revenue growth.
Skills / Qualifications
- Demonstrated ability to manage performance in SEO, SEM, display, and more
- Proven record of executing to support growth goals and strong analytical skills with a track record of performance and optimization
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience - B2B, SaaS, and technical products is a plus
- Demonstrated leadership and sense of ownership
- Extremely well organized with the ability to manage multiple initiatives at once and deliver on time
- Highly driven and self-motivated and comfortable with autonomy and driving initiatives
What We Offer
- The opportunity to own and shape a function within the marketing team for a fast scaling startup. The impact of your work will be evident on the company performance.
- Data driven environment with best-in-class marketing data
- Working with a team where your insights and expertise will be valued
- Competitive salary and benefits
JumpCloud is a fast growing venture-backed startup located in Boulder, CO. Providing cloud-based identity management software, we are in the process of disrupting and modernizing a multi-billion dollar industry owned by legacy IT vendors. Our team is focused on delivering cloud-based directory services via a SaaS model. As a result we are solving some very difficult problems around identity, authentication, and security. This disruptive new technology called Directory-as-a-Service® is reinventing a two decade old monopoly, giving organizations freedom of choice with their IT solutions. We have a seasoned executive team, a supportive board, and a proven market. Please visit www.jumpcloud.com to learn more.
Read Full Job Description