Director, Acquisition Marketing
Havenly is interior design for real people. We're a funded tech startup in Denver, and we believe everyone deserves a beautiful home they love. We are looking for a Director of Acquisition Marketing (DAM) to join our Growth team. The DAM will lead the strategic planning and daily execution of acquisition marketing activities, including a team focused on top of funnel customer acquisition (both paid digital media and offline advertising), SEO, referral programs, affiliate, email marketing, as well as owning the overall customer treatment from their initial awareness of the Havenly brand, into the considerations funnel, and through to conversion.
- You’re a growth all-star that understands how to use complex customer data to inform acquisition
- You’ve been a part of fast-growing consumer or e-commerce business that has gone from zero to millions of MAUs
- You know how to create acquisition loops through SEO, UGC, referral, and paid media.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Support the VP of Growth in meeting customer growth goals, identifying and executing new growth opportunities, and understanding the success and performance levers of the business
- Lead a team of high-performing marketers by setting strategy, developing KPI accountability, and building a strong culture
- Own the marketing acquisition P&L, set budget, control spend, and allocate spend to drive strong growth
- Interact and communicate with various levels in the organization from individual contributors to board members
- Whatever you’re called upon to do to help the company kick ass
- Paid Media Acquisition (Online and Offline)
- Work with the Paid Media Manager to oversee the execution of all PPC campaigns to lower cost, increase click through, etc.
- Oversee digital media spending across key acquisition channels such as FB, Instagram, Pinterest, Outbrain, and others
- Develop remarketing strategies to target potential customers and bring them back to Havenly for conversion
- Oversee large scale acquisition campaigns across direct mail, podcast advertising, and out of home, to name just a few
- Manage in-house SEO strategy to ensure strong organic search traffic growth
- Ensure website SEO performance, staying on top of best practices, identifying new opportunities, working with other stakeholders to ensure the company is making and executing, decisions that help improve SEO performance
- Help educate other team members as to the best practices around SEO
- Oversee goal setting and management, and reporting from key marketing platforms: Looker, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Moz, etc.
- Work closely with Havenly’s analytics team to develop and project manage weekly data deep dives to inform acquisition funnel decision making
- Run A/B and multi-variant testing of digital creative and assets
- Understand the Havenly customer, execute on customer research, and make quick adjustments
- Customer Conversion / Retention
- Work with email marketing lead to ensure effective treatment of customers through list segmentation/automation
- Focus on ongoing success of Havenly’s customer referral program
- Own the customer journey through the acquisition funnel via email, mobile push, on platform banners, dynamic content, etc.
Key Job Qualifications:
- A strong professional background in acquisition marketing with a focus on digital.
- Years of experience working at an online consumer brand, preferably in the e-commerce space.
- Outstanding individual and team performer with excellent track record of driving success.
- A self-starting attitude: You work independently and effectively, with little oversight or management.
- An MBA from a top-tier school (or an undergraduate degree from a top-tier school with equivalent work experience).
- You’re excited about the opportunity to work very hard (we love what we do and it expands beyond 9-5) in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with high energy to build something incredible.
What we offer:
- A challenging opportunity, and a great team to work beside
- A data driven environment where your insights and expertise will be valued
- An environment where you can move fast, work hard, see results, and feel your impact
- An opportunity to get in early-ish on a funded, growing startup
- Salary, benefits, and design services - Have a room that needs some love? We got you!
At Havenly we hire people who exhibit gumption, act like owners, outperform, and are always playful. If this sounds like a great fit for you, and a challenge you're ready to run with, we want to hear from you.