Director of ABM and Demand Gen at Guild Education
Guild is hiring for a Director of ABM (Account Based Marketing) and Demand Generation. As a Director of ABM (Account Based Marketing) and Demand Generation you will be responsible for overseeing a growing team focused on account research, ABM program design and execution, and reporting as well as those focused on overall demand generation via marketing programs that drive awareness and overall interest in Guild with potential Employer partners.
Note this job is eligible to be based in any one of the following 22 approved states for Guild hiring: AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, WA, and WI.
As a Director of ABM and Demand Generation you will:
- Oversee a team focused on both executing ABM (account based marketing) strategies as well as demand generation programs to secure interest and meetings with prospective employer partners in our TAM
- Define and execute the strategy of ABM programs, including account selection, account research and planning while also leveraging ABM and digital marketing technologies, as well as solidify the measurement and reporting
- Prioritize and group accounts according to opportunity, buyer need, persona, solution and buying cycle
- Work cross-functionally with sales and marketing leaders (i.e. Sales, Product Marketing, Solutions, Revenue Operations, Business Operations) to define and establish campaign workflows
- Partner with content teams to provide campaign customization according to the analysis of buyer need
- Lead the process of A/B testing of messaging to improve response and conversion rates
- Conceive and develop a comprehensive demand generation program by leveraging inbound and outbound tactics (e.g. webinars, content, events/tradeshows, emails, paid advertising, social media, SEO, microsites, target prospect profile marketing, etc)
- Suggest and put into market new creative strategies to generate awareness of Guild solutions as measured by traffic to the Guild site and content, signups, and qualified leads for enterprise sale
- Oversee paid digital, print ad placement, and direct response communication strategy and calendar
- Oversee Guild’s web presence and calls to action, including improving website performance and facilitating website update requests
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or comparable education/experience
- 7+ years of experience in a SaaS-based B2B demand generation or ABM role or combination (3+ in a leadership role)
- Proven track record designing and executing innovative account-based marketing programs
- Experience in hiring, team-building and high performance team management, ensuring those around you can be successful
- Experience with Marketo, Engagio, and Salesforce.com a plus
- Ability to communicate and collaborate well with others
- Data-driven & extremely organized
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We are one of the few female-led companies to hit a $1 billion valuation and the only Certified B Corporation with those qualifications. Our Series D financing round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $155,000-$195,000 and variable compensation eligibility, as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for your future
- 3 weeks of vacation in your first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help you recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, so that you can take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth