Digital Sales & Marketing Manager
BiggerPockets is seeking a Digital Membership Sales Manager to help grow our already thriving community of 1.3 million members (and counting!).
BiggerPockets, home to the world's #1 real estate investing platform, is excited to add a Digital Membership Sales Manager to our team to help ensure the success of our newest membership option, Premium Accounts. This new account type is designed to help real estate professionals (real estate agents, lenders, property managers, contractors, etc.) growth their business through BiggerPockets.
As this is a brand new account, the Digital Membership Sales Manager will be responsible for developing new marketing funnels. Success in this role is defined by how well you can systematize the conversion of BiggerPockets members to paying Premium Members. The Digital Membership Sales Manager will also be responsible for gathering user feedback about Premium Accounts, as well as developing and disseminating support and training resources for Premium members.
The Digital Membership Sales Manager is a data-oriented person who is willing to take on a variety of responsibilities and try a variety of tactics to grow our Premium Accounts.
- Test and implement marketing funnels to convert users to Premium Members
- Develop marketing materials to be used throughout the site
- Develop training materials that ensure Premium members get great value from their membership
- Provide support for Premium members as needed
- Meet regularly (online or in person) with existing Premium members to gather feedback
- Split test pages across the BiggerPockets Platform to increase awareness and retention of Premium
- Split test landing pages and sales page to increase conversion rates to Premium
- Find upsell opportunities to increase the average cart value of new Premium members
- Work alongside the rest of the Growth and Marketing Teams as needed
- Report results of progress in weekly metrics meetings
- Collaborate with executives, leaders, and other marketing team members to set and implement a team strategy that aligns with organizational goals
- Creativity & strategic thinking in a digital marketing environment
- A strong analytical toolset that allows you to prioritize ideas, test, and measure results
- Ability to execute ideas quickly but with strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of and experience with sales and marketing funnels
- Knowledge and experience with conversion rate optimization practices
- Able to work independently and self-motivate
- Effectively communicate with real estate investors who vary in their sophistication
- An understanding of the software development process
- Experience with A/B tests
- Proven ability to work inside a small team toward a collective goal
- Ability to multi-task and run multiple campaigns through different phases of execution.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of marketing experience working inside sales funnels in an online environment
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role. Moving equipment for production and videos is regularly required.
Some travel is required for this position, including attendance at several conferences throughout the year, as well as company retreats. Not likely to exceed four weeks in total per year.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
BiggerPockets is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Individuals from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.