Digital Paid Media Strategist
Are you data-driven? We at NetApp believe in the transformative power of data – to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full potential of their data.
We’ve built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world – to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management.
By harnessing the power of hybrid cloud data services, customers gain the freedom of choice to securely manage and move data – anywhere, on any cloud. Only NetApp can help organizations deliver data-rich customer experiences when they rapidly test and deploy new applications that easily use data and services regardless of where they reside or in what form.
This is a position for a media-savvy professional passionate about shaping customer journey using paid media across channels globally.
The individual is part of a tight-knit headquarter media team chartered with: creating paid media transformation, while also leveraging media to create awareness and demand. This position will influence both awareness and demand programs in collaboration with the global marketing team.
The paid media manager will be have a holistic overview of all digital paid media programs executed by NetApp (i.e. programmatic display, remarketing, social, paid search, etc), and will drive alignment across cross functional paid media plans and stakeholders (PR, social, GEO, business units, campaigns, etc.).
- Experience running media campaigns for B2B marketing, spanning awareness and demand campaigns
- Drive transformation across paid media function, which includes but is not limited to: creating processes, governance, reporting templates, and scoping out new technologies
- Creates advertising playbook of opportunities for both awareness and demand programs
- Solid foundation in marketing metrics and reporting up insights to higher level executives
- Proven track record leveraging media to shape brands and drive down funnel conversion
- Exceptional communication skills with ability to cascade information and drive influence across global organization
- Candidate must be high energy, a positive “can-do” person who can thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities
- Flexible minded individual that is comfortable with change mid-program, and adjusting plans as needed by business needs
- Executes on behalf the business with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Strong problem solving, decision-marking and analytical skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including internationally
- Must be able to work both independently and on cross-functional teams
Required Relevant Paid Media Experience:
- At least 5+ years of experience in the digital advertising environment. Prefer high tech B2B industry.
- Must have experience with media planning and executing across programmatic display, remarketing, paid search, social media, etc
- Proven skills making content strategy recommendations for the digital customer journey for Display, Paid Search, Re-Targeting and Social to create relevant, engaging content based on data analytics, industry trends, and marketing best practices.
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to draw insights from large quantities of data and ultimately suggest/implement future strategy.
- Prior management of paid media budget and optimization, including budget planning, tracking actuals, and addressing over/ underspend.
- Demonstrated effectiveness of identifying process issues and implementing corrective measures that ensures teams and external agencies are working effectively.
Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.
So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join us as we accelerate digital transformation and empower our customers to change the world with data!
If you ask a NetApp employee why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: the people. At NetApp, our culture is at the heart of what we do. We place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring above all else. NetApp is a place where people are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate. Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help ourselves and others be data-driven and change the world. We take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it’s the right thing to do.
We work hard but also recognize the importance of work-life balance for our employees because what’s important to them is important to us! Recently we implemented Family First, which encourages employees to take paid time off to bond with a new child (through birth or adoption) or to care for a family member with a serious health condition. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to donate their time with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts and fitness centers. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
Join us and see what empowerment can do.