Digital Media Planner - US Remote at Conga
Our shared values: The Conga Way
A successful candidate will embody the essence of a Conganeer through demonstration of critical behaviors of The Conga Way:
- Embracing an Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Achieving Together
- Championing the Customers
The Conga Way is a core element of the Culture and Talent focus at Conga. This philosophy shapes the personality of our organization, defines how we show up every day, and provides clarity about how we work together.
The Digital Media Planner will collaborate with the rest of the digital marketing team to develop and launch paid media campaigns that effectively and efficiently achieve Conga’s strategic business goals. This role is responsible for strategy, execution, optimization, and projections for anything from brand awareness to demand gen programs.
The ideal candidate loves to build relationships, thrives with negotiation and has their ear to the ground for new platforms and strategic tactics. This individual should have experience working directly with media outlets and communicating campaign parameters to creative teams. A background in B2B SaaS marketing and digital tactics is a huge plus.
This role will work primarily in digital media buying but a background in traditional advertising is a huge plus. Understanding omnichannel campaigns and how to identify the right media mix to hit a target audience is a core element to success in this position.
- Collaborate across the digital marketing team to develop and execute paid media strategies to support ongoing lifecycle programs and point-in-time demand generation campaigns for both commercial and enterprise audiences.
- Manage media plans and buys on direct advertising outlets including content syndication, cost per lead programs, 3rd-party product directories and review sites, native advertising, thought leadership, content marketing, podcasts, influencers, etc.
- Research media channels and partners to make recommendations for buy placements. Identify new advertising opportunities based on campaign strategy and goals.
- Work collaboratively to implement omnichannel advertising tactics based on buyer personas for paid media campaigns.
- Manage peer review sites like G2, TrustRadius, and others, ensuring that we maintain and improve our leadership ranking.
Experience Skill and Competencies
- 4-6 years working in a digital media marketing capacity, 2-3 years negotiating media campaigns and spend with 3rd party vendors.
- Experience with ad negotiation, native media buys, and content marketing. Experience working directly with outside media sales teams.
- Understanding of B2B software buying process and comfort discovering new channels by industry or persona in B2B space.
- Understanding and competency in business intelligence tools (Google Data Studio / BI / Salesforce reporting).
- Ability to translate business objectives into measurable marketing KPIs.
- Knowledge of digital best practices surrounding data retention, cookie policies, CCPA and GDPR.
- Experience with G2, peer review, or similar intent solutions desirable
- Strong business writing and presentation skills
- Driven, creative and analytical mindset and passion for continual learning
- Global experience, while not required, is a huge benefit, as well as experience with Marketo and Salesforce
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Conga is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.