Digital Media Manager at DHI Group, Inc.
Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialCareers and ClearanceJobs, services of DHI Group, Inc. — where we're connecting futures now. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need, and we achieve this by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates, and insights within each of the communities we serve.
Why work with us?
We provide opportunities for you to contribute to our success, within a collaborative team where your opinion matters!
We challenge you to do exciting work while helping you grow your career!
We offer competitive pay, benefits and programs for you and your family to live healthy and secure!
We host social events for you to connect with others across our company and markets!
We serve the communities where we're located, and the causes important to you!
What is this opportunity?
Digital Media Manager
You will manage digital marketing strategies to accelerate our consumer acquisition and engagement and increase customer value. This savvy digital media manager will directly manage digital programmatic media buys and deliver our audience relevant content and messaging.
Leveraging your expertise, you'll help to advance DHI Group digital media buying knowledge base by contributing to and expanding our performance marketing channels. You will develop new frameworks, approaches, and techniques in addition to building on existing ones. This role is instrumental to our customer growth and retention strategies.
- Create, manage, and optimize programmatic media programs for our aggregator (affiliate) and other digital marketing channels to increase technology professional applications registrations
- Manage programmatic strategy and tactics that support our media plan objectives
- Continually advance programmatic media excellence through research and building key publisher relationships
- Actively manage program performance, deliver program KPIs, and share program performance with internal stakeholders
- Develop and optimization strategies
- Support additional strategic digital marketing activities to deliver technology professional candidate applications and registrations
- Work closely with the Marketing team to meet goals and partner with the cross-channel leads for integrated campaign program development
·Work with the analytics team to deliver accurate, actionable analysis and insights and recommend improvements to the customer journey
· Collaborate with Product and Brand Marketing, Engagement, and Digital Marketing teams to ensure relevant and targeted content for each audience