Digital Media Buyer at Location3
*This is a remote position, but we are currently only able to hire within the U.S.
Creative Thinkers, Data Geeks & Digital Experts – Location3 is a digital marketing agency that delivers enterprise-level strategy with local market activation. Founded in 1999 and located in the heart of Denver, Location3 has a staff of 55+ full-time employees who develop and execute digital marketing strategies for global, national and local brands. More than half of Location3’s client base has worked with the agency for at least three years, as Location3 improves the digital performance of every client partners in industries such as Travel & Hospitality, Education, Healthcare, Restaurants, Retail, Financial Services, Telecomm, Franchise Systems and more.
Location3 is looking for passionate people who want to work with a performance-driven company. As a Google Premier Partner and Preferred Facebook Marketing Partner, we emphasize working hard to bring our clients the results they seek and celebrating those wins together in a positive and fun work environment. We believe collaboration is key to driving outcomes, and our open office environment contributes to that goal. We also believe that bonding is equally important, and our company golf day, ski day, and monthly town hall happy hours work to create synergy among colleagues and teams. On top of working and playing hard together, we also offer a very competitive benefits package, complete with medical, dental, vision, 401K and a deeply discounted gym membership.
Location3 is searching for a Digital Media Buyer to join our Paid Media team. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of how to set up and continually optimize digital media campaigns using key performance indicators as well as review campaign performance for vendor managed service buys. The Digital Media Buyer will possess an understanding of how paid media tactics align with client objectives across branding and direct response initiatives. The Digital Media Buyer will work closely with the Paid Media Strategist for the execution and success of media campaigns for assigned clients. In addition, they will teach, guide and assist other Media Buyers to improve campaign performance as needed.
Expected Salary Range - $55,000 to $70,000 annually depending on experience.
- Set up, optimize, and manage digital media buys as well as other projects using key performance indicators to drive business results and performance
- Monitor campaign performance of digital video, display, connected TV, digital audio, and native campaigns running with vendor managed services through third party platforms
- Oversee flawless execution with direct campaign management using self-serve platforms, including Google Ads for display and video
- Create audience profiles and implement variety of targeting tactics for prospecting efforts
- Develop sophisticated remarketing plans for acquisition and retention campaigns
- Multitask and work autonomously on assigned client projects to meet all deadlines
- Manage client approvals, campaign budgets, pacing, and inventory optimizations
- Maintain media flowcharts and campaign budget changes
- Oversee vendor billing reconciliation
Reporting & Communication
- Develop and communicate campaign performance against client business objectives and KPIs, both written and verbally
- Understand and convert campaign performance optimizations into digestible insights
- Critically analyze and process data to develop key insights and address implications based on data
- Present client facing communications to stakeholders using a storytelling reporting format
- 3-5 years of hands-on campaign management and optimization experience in digital media buying, preferably within an integrated, digital communications environment at an agency or brand
- Experience to include:
- o Buying multiple media types, including display, CTV, digital video, digital audio, native
- o Google Ads platform knowledge for display and video buying
- o Third party ad server setup, monitoring brand safety and viewability verification, and cross-channel attribution analysis
- o Analysis of large sets of data
- o Audience creation, segmentation, and targeting tactics
- Programmatic buying experience a plus
- Solid interpersonal and teamwork abilities – collaboration is a critical requirement
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong analytical abilities, including drawing insights from client or media reported trends
- Ability to uncover and resolve issues, escalating to Director when appropriate
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Independent, passionate, and active problem solver
- Possess self-motivation and initiative to successfully perform all tasks
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once and to manage shifting priorities on day-to-day workload
- Ability to balance long-term thinking with short-term results