Digital Marketing Strategist at Scaled Agile, Inc.
Scaled Agile, Inc., (https://www.scaledagile.com) is the provider of SAFe®, the world’s leading framework for enterprise agility.
Through learning and certification, a global partner network, and a growing community of over 450,000 trained professionals, Scaled Agile helps enterprises build better systems, increase employee engagement, and improve business outcomes.
Based in Boulder, Colorado, Scaled Agile is a member of the Pledge 1% corporate philanthropy movement, SAI contributes to the local community and seeks to inspire and encourage other companies to the same purpose.
Overview of the position
As a key member of our dynamic, experienced marketing team you will be responsible for guiding the ongoing digital marketing and demand generation programs for Scaled Agile’s global, enterprise-level customer base. You will help onboard agencies and work with them to develop integrated digital marketing strategies and campaigns that inspire community members, enterprise customers and partners leading to sustained long term relationships with SAFe and Scaled Agile.
This is a greenfield opportunity to build out our digital and social channels. You'll use all of your marketing skills to create programs for three distinct buying processes from large enterprise big deals to working directly with our certified member community and loyalty programs. You’ll work with a passionate fan base utilizing your data-driven marketing skills to fuel the engine for adoption and revenue growth. The team is made up of experienced marketing experts in all domains from Channel Marketing and Enterprise Sales to Design, Content and Events.
We are at the leading edge of Agile Marketing, applying the latest practices in the industry to our department. Our teams, programs and company respond quickly to market needs, producing high quality results day in and day out. Marketing is at the heart of Scaled Agile’s reputation in the market and we're just getting started!
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead Scaled Agile’s digital marketing efforts and develop them into full-fledged, multi-faceted marketing programs.
- Use your talent for translating market needs and business problems into actionable strategies using the latest in digital techniques, including:
- Account Based marketing
- Programmatic marketing
- Paid media
- SEM, PPC, SMM (Organic and paid)
- Source, vet, onboard and manage the savviest digital marketing partners in the industry - having done this before you’ll come to the table with recommendations.
- Work with the digital marketers in our partner network to develop collaborative and reinforcing strategies that multiply across 250+ partner companies globally.
Skills and experience that are important for the role:
- Extensive experience in B2B product and service categories, targeting Global 1000 and Fortune 500 corporations with large ticket offers.
- 5+ years of broad digital, content, and general marketing experience. (Ideal if you have had some time in an education, training, technology or services related business)
- Skilled at managing and selecting outside marketing resources to develop and execute marketing programs, including freelancers, agencies, and technology providers.
- An ability to develop compelling digital marketing programs and materials, e.g.strategies, themes, content, and assets.
- Technically skilled at making full use of marketing stack, including 3+ years experience with SalesForce (or other CRM), marketing automation software (Marketo), Google Analytics, and Tableau (or other analytics platforms)
- Clear and effective written communication skills, experience communicating directly with customers and partners.
- Strong cross-functional cooperation and work style, fluency in sales, partner management and product so as to be an effective partner with the rest of the organization.
- You embrace an Agile way of working, which values teams over individuals, inspect and adapt and an experimental approach.
- Process oriented, methodical approach to analysis and problem solving.
- Former colleagues would describe you as: friendly, lean-in, collaborative, curious, reliable, gets-stuff-done.
Where you’ll be working: This position is based in our corporate headquarters and training center in east Boulder with minimal travel required.
Why Scaled Agile?
We are a growing organization with a proven revenue model and a serious opportunity to be the global market leader in software and systems development knowledgeware.
This is a place for people who love technology environments, geek out on Methodologies and are always thinking about how things can be improved. While we have an amazing office with great benefits and lots of perks, foosball and free massages are not what we’re about.
We are a group of seasoned professionals and systems thinkers who are passionate about our mission of helping the biggest organizations in the world improve the way they produce software and creating real value. We're profitable, we're agile.
If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute to the direction and success of a vibrant business that is changing how the world develops software we'd love to hear from you. Please provide a resume, with a few thoughts on why you think you’d be a great fit. (We still read cover letters)