Digital Marketing Strategist
Businessolver delivers market-changing benefits administration technology supported by an intrinsic and unwavering responsiveness to client needs. Our clients trust Businessolver to take care of them and their employees with a configurable and secure SaaS platform and a culture of service, all aimed at total and measurable success and our clients’ complete delight.
We work with some of the most recognizable brands in the U.S. We look to our rock-star employees to help these clients maximize the investment in their benefits program, minimize their exposure to risk, engage their employees with our easy-to-use solution and full suite of communication tools, and empower their employees to use their benefits wisely.
At Businessolver you will have opportunities for individual development through our common language: Trust through transparency. Assume positive intent. Be real. Live a growth attitude. Embrace the reverse golden rule.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing Team as we help grow Businessolver’s brand awareness, equity and preference.
We are looking for someone who is a born digital marketer, and aspires to be a master of digital media with a solid background in marketing technology. You know how to develop campaigns, and help the extended marketing team execute with consistency. You can strategically interpret performance of your activities, and understand how to best pivot based on the results. Most critically, however, you have a hunger for innovation in the field, and utilizing new technologies to best execute your objectives. The ideal candidate will have a few years of proven professional experience and success in helping build digital marketing programs.
This is a new position on our Marketing Team, from Day 1, you will be tasked with developing a best practice approach to interpreting the success and failures of our current digital marketing activities. We require a self-starter that brings new ideas to the table on how we can drive our brand online and best execute on our campaigns, while tackling the day-to-day of getting things done. If you have the whole package, we have a place for you.
What you need to make the cut:
- Minimum 2 years of digital marketing experience
- Minimum 2 years of HubSpot marketing software experience.
- HubSpot Inbound and HubSpot Marketing software certified.
- Landing page and email template creation experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Writing for digital media (Marketing emails, website content, blogs).
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Facebook ads, LinkedIn ads, display ads, Google AdWords, and Bing Search.
- Marketing technology savvy – demonstrated ability to work with tools such as HubSpot, Salesforce CRM, web CMS systems, etc.
- Basic knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Basic HTML and CSS experience a plus
- Creative problem-solver who can execute with pristine detail
- Must possess exceptional organization skills and be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Be able to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
- Customer-service orientation
- Strong collaboration and project management skills – an ability to work effectively with different people within an organization (technical, salespeople, executives)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Must be comfortable being a self-starter, working independently, and creating concrete plans with input from a variety of sources
The Businessolver Way…
Our team has spent nearly two decades crafting a culture that challenges each employee to perform at the top of their game – and have fun doing it! If you desire to use your skills and experience in an environment where you can make a difference, we want to hear from you! Businessolver employees experience a vibrant work culture with extensive workplace perks including:
- Competitive pay, great benefits, and vacation time. We are an equal opportunity employer with competitive benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, disability, 401(k) with company match, among others.
- Smart Casual Dress. No need to suit up, but we also have on-site dry cleaning services for those that prefer to dress-up!
- Weekly catered meals. Breakfast every other Mondays, lunch Wednesdays, and afternoon appetizers on Fridays encourage collaboration across our teams.
- Fully-stocked kitchens. We know it takes fuel to perform, so we provide a kitchen stocked with healthy cereals, fruit, snacks, and beverages to keep you at the top of your game.
- Fitnessolver. If you need a boost, visit our on-site fitness facility to clear your head.
- Massages. With a “work hard/play hard” atmosphere we all need a little stress relief at times.
- Charity and community involvement. Participate in a variety of ways to support those around us.
- Learning & Development. Continue to learn about the industry through our online and instructor-led classes.
- Recognition. Want some swag? Earn tons of it by helping out your co-workers through our employee recognition program.
- Culture. Want a culture most dream of? Most companies talk about it, we live it. Come find out for yourself!
Interested? Great, we look forward to reading your application - make sure it includes:
- A cover letter that highlights why you think you’d be great for the gig, focusing on how your past work experience has prepared you for this kind of position – or why you think you can rock the job even though you don’t have past work experience that’s perfectly aligned.
- Your resume.
You will receive an auto-reply confirming that we've received your application, and you will hear from us again after we've reviewed your application and decided whether or not to move you forward in our recruiting process.
If you do decide to apply, please know that every complete application will be carefully reviewed. Seriously! We know it is a time commitment to prepare an application. We will respect that effort by thoughtfully reviewing every single complete application and we are truly grateful for your interest. Thanks for your interest in Businessolver!
Check us out on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn for a look at our vibrant culture.