Who we are...
Connecting people in a more meaningful way is not just what BombBomb’s software delivers - it’s what drives our teams every day. Through simple, personal video, we aim to Rehumanize communication. Our team is resourceful and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We’re close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. If you are seeking a dynamic workplace and new challenges, we want to hear from you!
Who we’re looking for...
At BombBomb, we're a company on a mission to help our customers be more human-centered in their communication. Our email, chat, and growth campaigns are a big way we teach customers about the value of this new approach – and how to execute it.
That’s why we’re looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to help us keep our marketing trains running on time. If a perfectly configured, delivered, and analyzed marketing campaign puts a smile on your face, then this job has your name on it.
Success in this crucial role requires excellence in reporting and data accuracy. We’re looking for someone who thrives on attention to detail, loves the operational side of marketing, and has a desire to expand their knowledge of MarTech.
What you’ll do...
- Collaborate with across our marketing department to support customer lifecycle efforts
- Turn concepts into reality by managing lists, emails, workflows, campaigns, and reports
- Analyze campaign results, report your findings, and create tests to optimize those results
- Execute all aspects of email delivery via Marketo
- Set and enforce UTM standards for all marketing campaigns
- Serve as the primary steward and owner of our Qualified chatbot experience
- Provide one-off reports via Google Analytics, Marketo, and Qualified
- Set up lead scoring programs to help sales and marketing teams focus our efforts
- Use analytics tools, like Hotjar and Full Story, to help us better understand user behavior
- Become a Marketo Certified Expert (MCE) within the first 90 days of joining BombBomb
How you’ll do it...
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Fun, Humility, Flexibility, and Service
- Project Management
- Problem Solving
- Organizational Skills
- Cross-functional Collaboration
- Job Knowledge
- Results Driven
- Understanding of User Behavior
Our ideal candidate will be or have...
- At least one year of experience with Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics and Qualified or equivalent marketing systems
- Familiarity with Bizible, lead scoring, and marketing attribution methodologies
- 1-3 years experience working with cross-functional sales and marketing partners
- Marketo Certified Expert (MCE) is a bonus
- Your unique strengths - if you don't match everything we're looking for, tell us why you'd be a great fit in your cover letter.
The salary range for this position is $40,000 - $70,000 annually. Final compensation for this role is determined by a variety of factors, such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
Work location expectations:
The Digital Marketing Specialist can work fully remote, but also has the option to come into our office in Colorado Springs.
BombBomb Benefits Package Includes...
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family (2 PPO + HSA option)
- Flexible Paid Time Off program
- 8 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Annual Education / Development for your career growth