Digital Marketing Specialist at Uplight
Do you love to bring a digital marketing strategy to life that drives conversions and revenue? Are you a paid search expert who can juggle multiple accounts and handle the changes in the digital
landscape? Do you have a passion for sustainability, teamwork, and challenging work?
Uplight is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist with a passion for eCommerce strategy and execution. They will work closely with the senior manager to form, implement and evaluate digital marketing campaigns in order to drive sales of energy-efficient products from our utility-branded
Uplight is a leader in providing energy efficiency programs for utilities across the nation. We are changing the world by helping people understand and reduce their energy consumption and are looking for a qualified team member to join us in our mission.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist you will oversee digital activation and optimization across various digital channels including paid search and paid social.
What You Get to Do:
- Own the digital marketing strategy across 20+ utility marketplaces
- Manage daily communications with advertising agency for search, shopping, social and display campaigns
- Consistently optimize and improve campaign results by reviewing, audiences, creative, etc.
- Work with content team to develop paid social assets and test and learn campaigns for Facebook ads
- Serve as expert in digital marketing for internal teams and utility partners, staying on top of changes and best practices
- Create monthly reports and share insights with broader team to inform on the efficiency of paid advertising
- Collaborate with internal team members from the Marketing, eComm, Delivery, Customer
- Support and Engineering squads on projects and issues
What You Bring to Uplight:
- 1-3 years of experience in a marketing/communications role overseeing digital marketing activation in at least one channel (search/display/social)
- Hands on experience with Google Ads Manager, Facebook Ads Manager
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to dive into data and translate this into actionable next steps
- Ability to translate business objectives into digital marketing campaigns
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to translate technical information to concise insights for broader audiences.
- Flexible and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and meet deadlines
- Desire to work in an iterative environment, on and across teams
- Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Merchant Center, pixels/tagging experience
What makes working at Uplight amazing:
In addition to all the standard medical and dental benefits, that kick in Day 1, we:
- Are proud to be over 500+ rebels with an important cause by helping to create a more sustainable planet.
- Are committed to the environment, our employees, and our communities.
- Are focused on career growth by following defined career ladders
- Take our work and mission seriously and….we love to laugh!
We also provide:
- 401k match
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Peer to Peer recognition program
- Management by objectives bonus plan
- Innovative flexible time off
- Exceptionally collaborative and cool office spaces (once they reopen)
Salary Range: $45,000-$50,000 (dependent on experience)
Uplight provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws