Digital Marketing Specialist at Evolve
Evolve Vacation Rental is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for both property owners and guests. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 700 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role:
We're looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist who can help us grow even faster.
As Digital Marketing Specialist, you'll get to work on the implementation, analysis, and optimization for digital campaigns designed to accelerate Evolve's growth efforts. If you’re looking for a role where you’ll learn every day, contribute directly to the growth of a fast-paced company, and constantly discover new ways to expand your skills from the good to the exceptional, come on down. We can’t wait to get you on our team.
Do you have experience managing and reporting on digital campaigns in-house or, even better, at an agency working on various client accounts? Are you obsessed with monitoring campaign performance and optimizing ROI? Are you able to think strategically without sacrificing your ability to execute? If so, you’ll love this role at Evolve.
What you'll do:
- Build paid social campaigns and traffic ads in-platform
- Monitor all digital marketing campaign performance daily (including Paid Social, Paid Search, Display, Native and more) and identify areas of opportunity to optimize media
- Join ongoing agency/vendor calls to discuss account performance, interpretation of data, and action plans based on findings
- Provide daily lead pacing update to internal stakeholders
- Understand how all digital channels work together and make recommendations on how to to drive conversion-based results for Evolve
- Support in the creation of project and task briefs
- Install and audit tracking methods (UTMs, pixels, etc.)
- Competitive, channel and industry research
- Contribute to monthly performance reporting and presentations
- Committed to ongoing understanding of digital media trends and best practices
What makes you a great fit:
- 2-3 years of experience building, managing, and analyzing digital marketing campaigns in Facebook, Google Ads, Bing Ads, and Programmatic Ad Buying Platforms; ideally at an agency
- Demonstrated history of optimizing campaigns to KPIs such as ROAS and CPA, CPC, CTR, etc
- Proven technical skill set and understanding of the mechanics of paid media
- Inquisitive, eager, and analytical - should be excited to review performance data, pull platform levers, and learn more about algorithmic behavior, machine learning, and nuances of digital channels
- High proficiency in Excel - comfortable pulling raw data, creating pivots and data visuals
- Self-starter with the ability to think strategically and analytically
- Thrives in a highly collaborative team environment
While we are all currently working from home until at least July, our goal is to eventually return to our beautiful Denver office and collaborate in person.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- Company equity
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
For this role, our salary range is $60,000 - $70,000.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status