HomeAdvisor and our sister company, Angie’s List, have combined to create the largest Homeservices marketplace in the nation. Part of ANGI Homeservices (ANGI), we connect millions of homeowners across the globe with home service professionals through our innovative and user-friendly products. By creating innovative technology and providing a highly collaborative environment, we have achieved accelerated growth year after year, and have been recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for each of the past 6 years.
HomeAdvisor is known for our casual atmosphere that is flexible and focused on productivity. With a generous “take what you need” vacation policy, high collaboration across the business, and the ability for individuals to make a tangible impact, we truly believe in our people and our product. This role will work in our brand-new Headquarters in the RiNo Arts District in Denver, CO.
HomeAdvisor is looking for a dedicated, analytical and strategic leader to join our Digital Marketing team. This position will be responsible for identifying opportunities using data-driven insights to guide mobile app UA strategy, channel growth and campaign optimizations. This role requires an individual with excellent analytical abilities and a solid understanding of app marketing, conversion optimization and other digital marketing concepts.
- Ensure app campaigns are efficiently managed, reported on, and optimized to meet expected demand with desired KPIs.
- Create reporting dashboards and custom reports to analyze campaign performance, provide actionable recommendations and deliver continuous improvements.
- Effectively communicate campaign results to management, presenting insights, trends, and measuring KPIs.
- Build effective working relationships with external partners and teams across the organization.
- Use consumer data to understand and predict user behavior, identify valuable user segments, and translate insights into profitable digital app campaigns.
- Monitor and track competitor activity in the app space including app store rank, creative and marketing trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 2+ years’ experience with app marketing, digital marketing, marketing analytics or similar field
- Superior analytical, problem-structuring, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience working with an MMP (Mobile Measurement Partner) – Adjust experience preferred
- Ability to merge information from numerous sources and work with incomplete data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; communicate effectively at all levels of the business
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel
If you’re excited about joining a collaborative, high-impact team, send us your resume to start the conversation.