Digital Marketing Specialist
Do you want to help others achieve their educational dreams? Does a position with a Denver-based, early stage company that is mission-driven and makes a difference in people’s lives sound good to you? If so, join the Marketing team at Elsmere Education.
We help colleges and universities grow – through building online programs to extend their reach to students all over the world. Headquartered in the Cherry Creek, Elsmere Education works with select universities to manage the strategy, marketing, recruiting, program development and retention efforts for our partner universities online degree programs. With relationships defined by transparency, the team at Elsmere Education is relatively small but passionate and dedicated to what we do.
If this opportunity is what you have been looking for, Elsmere Education is in search of a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team of marketers. In this entry-level role, you’ll gain the PPC and lead generation knowledge as you work directly for our clients to create and manage paid advertising campaigns on Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn and other paid digital media channels. Additionally, the Digital Marketing Specialist, in conjunction with the VP of Marketing and the rest of the Marketing team, will also participate in all aspects of marketing operations, including strategy development, content creation, campaign execution, and measurement and vendor management.
The ideal applicant has already gained some experience in working with Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn digital ads and campaigns through professional work experience, an internship, and college coursework. The right candidate exhibits a real passion for becoming an expert in lead generation marketing and is looking for an opportunity for personal and professional growth as you master new areas of digital marketing.
- Analytical - Will love geeking out over dashboards and diving into spreadsheets of data to understand what drives performance.
- Creative -Appreciates that digital marketing is equal parts data analytics and good creative. Can tap into both their right and left brain to come up with innovative solutions.
- Scientifically-Minded – Enjoys testing new ideas, analyzing results, and experimenting with changes to find success.
- Growth Mentality – Embraces intellectual challenges and seizes opportunities to improve skills and seek out new knowledge.
- Passionate – Hungry, ambitious, motivated and competitive, with a strong work ethic with a desire to become a expert and leader in the area of paid digital advertising and lead generation.
- Resourceful – A true self-starter that enjoys learning new skills, researching new ideas and tools on their own and thinking how new solutions can advance the business and our marketing efforts.
- Organized and Detail-Oriented – Obsessively makes to-do lists and can’t stand to let things fall through the cracks because they genuinely care about our clients’ success.
- Campaign Creation – Build campaigns from the ground up, including account set-up, campaign planning/organization, competitive analysis, keyword research, and ad copywriting.
- Campaign Management & Optimization – Manage campaigns to ensure that they continually improve over time. Test and optimize bids, keywords, ad creative and landing pages to improve campaign performance.
- Reporting & Analysis – Master of the art of performance analysis and client reporting through the daily use of tools such as Salesforce, Pardot, Google Analytics, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Facebook, Google Trends, AdWords, Salesforce and more.
- Account, Project & Budget Management – Organized and structured in thinking and approach to work. Ability to craft a plan from scratch, track activity and report on progress. Careful attention to budgets to make sure that programs and campaigns stay on budget as if the money you are spending is your own.
Qualifications & Skill Requirements:
- 4-year bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, advertising, economics, analytics or a related field.
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Pardot (or similar marketing automation platform), Adobe Creative Cloud, HTML/CSS, WordPress, Google AdWords and Facebook Ads through coursework, internships, or work experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, with advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and client relationship skills.
- A casual work environment in Cherry Creek
- Opportunity to participate in building something important
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare benefits
- 401K plan
- Two weeks paid vacation
- Stocked kitchen
- An experienced management team that enjoys the work – and loves education
Job Type: Full-time
Education: Bachelor's (Required)
Work authorization: United States (Required)