Digital Marketing Specialist
Mersive is a rapidly growing software company in downtown Denver that offers an award-winning wireless collaboration product suite that is transforming how organizations work and learn. We’re seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our fast-paced marketing team and help scale our digital marketing initiatives and processes in support of a growing portfolio of products and features. This person will report to the Director of Digital Marketing and will be responsible for managing and executing a range of digital marketing campaigns in the realm of SEO, advertising, website optimization and email marketing.
The role requires a confident worker who can learn quickly, work productively, and collaborate well within marketing and cross-functionally.
The successful candidate must have proven digital marketing experience, preferably in the technology space, and collaborative skills across a multi-dimensional organization.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Assist in driving execution of marketing initiatives by working with agencies and in-house marketing team to manage deliverables, optimizations and results for each campaign
- Assist senior marketing team members on different projects, from initial concepts to execution, including creative briefs, campaign setup, testing, trafficking and tagging for digital channels (digital advertising, SEO, email marketing)
- Track, evaluate, and measure effectiveness and efficiency of key marketing programs, making recommendations for continuous improvements to achieve marketing goals.
- Work seamlessly with other central teams including product, content, inside sales and others to identify key requirements and leverage assets that will assist in driving growth.
- Pull key business tracking metrics and apply learnings and understandings for readouts monthly with senior management.
- Assist with regular digital assessments of competitor’s digital assets and strategies
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or equivalent.
- 2-4 years of digital marketing experience, with a focus in SEO, digital advertising and email marketing
- High comfort with data and logic
- High integrity and intellectual honesty
- Detail-oriented, highly analytical and data- and results-driven approach
- Proven discipline drive for results and ability to analyze campaign results and pull action-oriented recommendations.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and run multiple campaigns through different phases of execution.
- Proficiency in Excel and practical experience with various digital tools (Google Analytics, in app messaging tools, mobile marketing attribution, etc.)
- B2B enterprise-level client experience a plus
- Pass a thorough security background check
Mersive offers competitive compensation and benefits providing choice and flexibility for our employees. Our offerings include:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Generous PTO plan
- Company paid Life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, open and pet friendly work environment