Digital Marketing Specialist, Paid Media at JumpCloud
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:11 a.m. (MST) on Wednesday, August 11, 2021
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote in the U.S. unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
Do you enjoy solving challenging problems using the latest technologies within a great team? Is knowing your work will be highly visible and mission critical a key component for the next step in your career? At JumpCloud, we’re looking for best-in-class talent to help define the future of modern identity and device management from the ground up.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. JumpCloud has a global user base of more than 100,000 organizations, with over 3,000 customers including Cars.com, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight, Beyond Finance and Foursquare. JumpCloud is backed by BlackRock, General Atlantic, OpenView, and Foundry Group.
About the Role
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing, the Digital Marketing Specialist is an exciting opportunity to expand and hone your digital and analytical skills as part of a growing team working to make sure every IT admin on the planet knows about JumpCloud. In this role, you will be responsible for the following key areas: 1) execution of channels such as paid search, programmatic, native advertising, paid social, and remarketing strategy 2) growth of our key performance indicators like cost per lead/account month over month 3) optimization and reporting of paid digital campaigns. You’ll need to have more than SEM or paid social experience, you’ll have the drive to work independently as well as excellent collaboration skills needed as part of a fast-paced, high growth-focused team.
- Driving paid digital leads through channels such as paid search, programmatic, native advertising, or paid social.
- Setting and achieving goals on volume and efficiency.
- Identifying and executing tasks that have the most significant impact on hitting targets.
- Quantifying and prioritizing initiatives/opportunities accordingly.
- Campaign monitoring/optimization to ensure the account is pacing well relative to set budgets and targets.
- Identifying testing initiatives in key areas: ad creatives, landing page layout and messaging, audience segmentation, placements, networks, and 3rd-party tools.
- Building and optimizing display, remarketing, and programmatic campaigns.
- Defining, monitoring and analyzing trends in weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly reporting.
- Adapting paid social/display/programmatic/SEM strategies based on ever-evolving industry changes (e.g., IOS changes, cookies, betas, formats, etc.).
- Working cross-functionally with the content strategy/SEO, marketing ops, website, PR, creative and growth engineering teams.
- Overseeing relationships with digital vendors.
Skills and Experience
- 1-5 years’ paid digital experience (Actual hands-on display, remarketing, paid social, or SEM a must); comfortable with topics such as budgeting, bidding, and testing methodologies, preferably in the B2B space.
- Proven prior work experience presenting findings and making decisions for account optimizations.
- Agency experience is a plus.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills; proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Additional things that will impress us:
- You are an energetic and creative search/display marketing enthusiast; eager to roll up your sleeves and be hands-on, learn, and grow in the SEM, paid social, or display marketing space.
- Entrepreneurial and self-starter mindset; able to work both independently and within a team.
- Internship experience in a professional setting.
- Google Analytics, Google Ads, or other programmatic certification.
- YouTube ads placement experience.
- Prior statistical, analytical or digital marketing background is a plus.
- History of utilizing customer research and data collection.
- Experience in IT and/or understands the jobs to be done by an IT administrator.
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role is $60,000 - $90,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. JumpCloud provides comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working
All our roles are remote in the U.S. unless otherwise specified. Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote (in the U.S.), work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description