As Convercent’s Digital Marketing Manager, you will own the management, planning, and execution of all digital and traditional demand generation campaigns for the business. Your position is crucial for the Marketing team’s success in driving leads and pipeline for the revenue team and plays a key part in overall company growth. You will work closely with all members of the marketing team – design, operations, events, content, and product, as well as other teams around the office. In addition to the base salary, there are performance incentives tied to company goals and strategic projects.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Owning our digital campaign strategy and execution (Google Ads, paid social, display, etc)
- Owning relationship with external agency working on demand generation initiatives
- Generating demand for the revenue team that converts to pipeline and revenue down the funnel
- Planning and executing account-based campaigns to drive engagement at target accounts
- Evaluating and proposing new channels to expand Convercent’s overall go-to-market strategy
- Reporting on campaign metrics and maintaining the necessary dashboards for team visibility in our tool stack (HubSpot, Salesforce, Bizible, Terminus, etc.)
- Utilize Google Analytics to evaluate and optimize campaign effectiveness, conversion rates and CPA
- Partnering with the internal team and agency partner on SEO strategy to improve Convercent website quality and SERP placements
- Recommending new content and messaging in demand generation campaigns
- Tracking, monitoring and updating demand generation budget to ensure the marketing team is operating efficiently
- Innovate, test, break things, make mistakes, learn, and raise the bar for the team!
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years in digital marketing – B2B SaaS preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in Marketing, Advertising, or related field
- Experience managing agency relationships
- Data-driven thinker that uses results to drive strategy
- Experience with HubSpot, Salesforce, Outreach, Terminus
- Experience managing campaigns in Google Ads (AdWords, YouTube), Facebook, LinkedIn, and others
- Experience planning, executing, and evaluating account-based marketing campaigns
- Polished written and presentation skills
- Certifications a plus: HubSpot, Google Ads/Analytics, Salesforce, ABM
- BONUS skills (not required but let us know if you have them!): graphic design, marketing ops/admin, HTML/CSS, sales enablement, copywriting and virtual events
Compensation and Benefits:
The salary and variable compensation ranges provided here are just that—a range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications and education.
- Compensation: $70,000 - $95,000 base salary + variable compensation
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, company-paid sabbatical at five years of service, and stock options.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard—and expectations—for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, and will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers and their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.