Digital Marketing Manager at DispatchHealth
DispatchHealth is redefining health care delivery by offering on-demand acute care and advanced medical care for people of all ages in the comfort of their own home. DispatchHealth's emergency medicine and internal medicine-trained medical teams are equipped with all the tools necessary to treat common to complex injuries and illnesses. DispatchHealth works closely with payors, provider groups, health systems and others to deliver care in the home to reduce unnecessary emergency room visits, hospital stays and readmissions, and improve the patient experience. Acute care medical teams are available seven days a week, evenings, and holidays, and can be requested via app, online or a quick phone call.
DispatchHealth’s innovative model has driven a market leading patient NPS of 95 across more than 160,000 patient visits and attracted investment from leading healthcare funders, including Oak HC/FT, Optum Ventures, and Humana.
For more information, visit DispatchHealth.com.
To create the most advanced and complete in-home care model in the world.
- Creative thinker with the ability to build campaigns, optimize and measure results end-to-end.
- Experience creating, segmenting and managing email campaigns a plus.
- 6-8 years of experience in digital marketing planning and execution.
- Strong business judgment: ability to quickly understand business drivers for DispatchHealth partners and effectively communicate DispatchHealth’s value proposition.
- Outstanding planning and organization skills, with demonstrated experience managing complex projects and deep technical understanding.
- Ability to problem solve, troubleshoot, analyze data to extract insights from extremely large datasets, and apply rigor around employing a test & learn approach.
- Self-directed, entrepreneurial, and eager to take ownership.
- Experience monitoring trends daily, as well as hands on experience planning and buying. Strong command of Ad Tech concepts and platforms (Knowledge of Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, Google My Business, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Wordpress).
- Exceptional communication, presentation and relationship management skills with deep cross-functional collaboration is required.
- Proactive, energetic self-starter with a sense of urgency to make an impact in a fast-paced environment. Bachelor’s degree required.
- Agency experience preferred. Relevant digital experience in multi-unit or franchise businesses preferred.
- Be part of an organization that is innovative, progressive, and committed to transforming healthcare
- Work among a team of highly talented marketers and healthcare leaders
- Join a rapidly expanding company with significant personal growth opportunities
- Competitive salary, health and wellness benefits, and 401K
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.