Digital Marketing Manager at Homebot
Homebot is an exciting, fast-growing start-up, revolutionizing how homeowners build wealth with the single largest asset they’ll ever own -- their home. We sell our platform services to real estate agents, lenders and loan servicers as a way to keep customers engaged long after the sale is complete. Our customers love us and we love them!
We are growing rapidly and are looking for a metrics-driven, analytical, collaborative self-starter. The Digital Marketing Manager will generate leads and awareness through a range of channels to drive more predictable lead generation, increase Homebot’s revenue, and help build a cohesive brand across our target market.
If this opportunity gets you pumped - perfect! Apply below and we look forward to speaking with you very soon! (We also read cover letters so take a moment to tell us what makes you a great fit for us!)
This is a full-time position based in our Denver, CO office.
Who We Strive To Be as Homebotters:
- Servant Leaders: Serving our teammates and customers first, with the purpose of enabling and supporting them to be successful
- Learners: We learn and share from experiences and mistakes
- Solution Drivers: We create solutions rather than focus on problems
- Positivity Builders: We recognize that great attitudes are contagious
Characteristics of a Rockstar Homebot Digital Marketing Manager
- An insatiable appetite to learn, and ultimately teach.
- A positive, ‘let’s try it’ attitude
- Action-oriented – won’t sit around and wait for someone else to do it
What You’ll Be Accountable For:
- Increase New Inbound MQL Generation. Work in tandem with our marketing team to increase inbound MQLs. Annual and quarterly targets set by CRO.
- Increase website traffic. Implement SEO and website structure best practices to drive traffic to the Homebot website. Annual targets set by CRO.
- Maintain martech stack data integrity and ensure sync with Salesforce / Hubspot works as designed.
- Design processes, dashboards, and reports to track progress on inbound MQLs to help us measure and scale our progress.
- Actively manage digital campaigns (Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and others)
- Report out regularly on how each channel is performing in driving inbound MQLs, and at what cost.
- Proactively think of new digital channels to test, propose a budget and time frame, and measure results on those tests.
- Develops and leads full-funnel digital marketing projects; measuring and documenting all actions and steps taken along the way.
- Manages and executes on the digital aspect of non-digital-first projects, like having landing pages up for conferences, speaking proposals, and webinars.
High fidelity data tracking & implementation
- Actively monitors data in Hubspot & marketing data in Salesforce to ensure we are reporting on clean data.
- Leads the integration of marketing automation tools with our other systems; takes ownership to ensure martech stack is implemented, integrated, and documented properly.
- Manages Google Analytics implementations (if needed) and ensures data is populating correctly.
- Launches regular tests, reports on results, and learn from wins/mistakes.
- Owns the structure and upkeep of our websites.
- Works with Content Marketing Manager to ensure content on website is SEO-optimized.
- Ensure website path to conversion is clear, easy, and visible without being intrusive.
- Manages website as a marketing tool for both acquisition and exceptional brand perception.
Navigate ambiguity with grace & approach problems with a solution orientation
- Pairs problems with solutions. Is not afraid to propose new ideas.
- Works autonomously and demonstrates excellent upward management.
- Enjoys working in unstructured environments; applies structure where needed. Figures things out.
Collaborate seamlessly with a bias to action
- Collaborate with a focus on getting things done, while ensuring that the appropriate stakeholders are involved in key decisions.
- Serve as a cultural carrier – you’re someone the full team looks up to and models behavior on.
- Follow the 80/20 rule - have a bias to action/launching new initiatives even if every detail has not yet been ironed out. Know which details are critical to launch a project (the 80%) and don’t ignore the 20%, just allow yourself to figure them out as you go.
- This role will report to CRO
- You will work closely with Sales and Product departments
- You will be part of 2 other Marketing teammates
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5+ years of professional Demand Generation/Marketing experience in technology/software
- Experience with database marketing plans and Hubspot
- Deep knowledge of paid social and SEM. Is able to manage campaigns on a daily basis.
- Deep knowledge of SEO. Creates and executes on a project plan to improve SEO rankings.
- Maintains brand guidelines and represents our company as industry experts, mission-driven, and knowledgeable.
- Curious, fast learner, enjoys trying new tactics.
- Conducts experiments with rigorous data analysis and well-thought-out project plans.
- Excellent communication, project management and prioritization skills.
- Strategic, analytical and detail-oriented
- Hubspot and Salesforce report-running expert.
- Understands the basics of customer experience on a website.
- Organized / systematic thinker
- Holistic thinking - you clearly help uplevel the effectiveness of the teams you work by delivering great strategy, data driven insights, organized thoughts, and clear communication.
- When surfacing a problem, always pairs with a solution or suggestion for how to get to a solution. Volunteers to lead the solution testing and implementation.
- High EQ, AQ, exceptional work ethic, humility, good at delivering/receiving feedback
- Experience collaborating across departments/teams.
- Team player. Pitches in to get things done when tasks need coverage
- You are familiar with Real Estate and/or Mortgage Lending and the different stakeholders involved with the homeownership lifecycle
- You have worked for a fast-paced SaaS start-up company
We believe in a collaborative, fun work environment. And when we say we have an awesome culture, we mean it. The team members who work here are not only passionate about the product but passionate about how they interact with their teammates. We push ourselves every day to be better and challenge each other to continuously grow. We are respectful and professional when we need to be, and goofy and fun when it’s time to celebrate a win. We realize we might be a little biased so we encourage you to check out our Glassdoor reviews.
We appreciate and value what our team members do every day, so we offer some amazing benefits to reward them:
- Health benefits (we pay 99% of the Homebotter’s cost for the 80/20 medical plan)
- Medical & Dental: United Healthcare
- Vision: Beam
- Great vacation policy - we believe in taking care of yourself & reward team members as they reach milestone years of service (3 weeks accrued vacation to start!)
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401K (Guideline)
- Denver EcoPass for light rail and bus system
- Brand new office location in downtown Denver (top floor overlooking Union Station!)
- Events like: Tasty Tuesdays, Wellness Wednesdays and Thankful Thursdays
- Onsite Massages 2x/month
- Nitro cold brew, french press, smoothie bullet and snacks
- Rotating beer tap + stocked beer/wine fridge
- Monthly lunch paid for by the company
- Fun quarterly events like Rockies games, holiday parties, etc.
- Awesome culture! Awesome coworkers! (seriously, have you seen Glassdoor?)
- We give back to the community (Volunteer Days, Giving Tree)
- Open environment with sit/stand desks
- Professional development opportunities/trainings
- Opportunities for career growth
More about Homebot
Problem we’re solving:
The US homeownership market is the largest asset class in the world at $30 trillion but is essentially an “unmanaged” asset that causes homeowners to leave billions of dollars on the table every year. At the same time, loan officers and real estate agents spent $20 billion a year on desperate attempts to maintain mindshare and loyalty with their past clients in hopes of gaining more repeat and referral business.
Homebot is a client-for-life portal that maximizes repeat and referral business for lenders by empowering consumers to build wealth through homeownership. The award-winning client portal delivers personalized, actionable intelligence throughout the entire homeownership lifecycle to every client and prospect. With an average 50% monthly engagement rate, Homebot ensures lenders and agents remain the trusted advisors that consumers rely on to make informed decisions about the largest asset they may ever own, their home.
It’s definitely a game-changer and we are truly making an impact. Having launched in 2016, we're over 50 Homebotters strong and expect to continue that growth in 2020. We moved into some pretty sweet new digs in July 2019, and would love to have you come join us for some good times!
Check out our website at www.homebot.ai