Digital Marketing Manager
Hotel Engine is a high-growth, Denver-based tech company that is innovating the business travel industry with a free, private hotel booking management platform. With over 200,000 hotel properties globally, Hotel Engine offers up to 60% off publicly available hotel rates for small-to-medium businesses, large enterprises, and government travelers.
Serving industries like construction, transportation and logistics, oil and gas, retail, healthcare, and more, Hotel Engine has customized hotel reservation management solutions built for the control, transparency, billing, and support needs of organizations of any size and industry.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Manager to join our Denver-based marketing team! As a crucial member of a high-performance team, reporting directly to the VP of Marketing, this role offers the opportunity to get in on the ground floor and help shape the future of an exceptional brand. This role’s primary goal will be driving targeted brand awareness, filling the funnel with high quality leads, and driving conversion of new customers. In partnership with the VP of Marketing, this individual will help build and shape a world-class, revenue generating marketing engine!
- Plan and manage digital marketing strategies that build brand recognition, drive high-quality leads, and convert leads through the sales funnel into new customers.
- Own, update, and manage Hotel Engine’s marketing and supplier website(s), in partnership with other marketing team members, vendors, and contractors, as needed
- Develop and lead Search Engine Optimization (SEO) initiatives to improve website exposure, performance, and value in the overall marketing ecosystem
- Lead and implement Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) initiatives across all digital properties in collaboration with Demand Generation Manager
- Lead marketing support for industry events, as needed
- Own, lead, and optimize Hotel Engine’s social media presence across multiple platforms, including community management, content planning, editorial calendars, and sponsored posts
- Maintain brand consistency across digital marketing channels
- Provide copywriting and design support to ensure fresh and on-brand content and visuals on all digital channels
- Support Public Relations efforts through social and website promotion
- Provide digital marketing support to Demand Generation Manager for acquisition and customer expansion efforts.
- Manage and optimize brand and top of funnel focused paid media (e.g. Google Adwords, paid social, etc.) including owning vendor relationships, as needed
- Develop, own, implement, and optimize ABM strategies for acquisition of new enterprise accounts
- Strategize, create, build, and optimize lead nurture campaigns in Marketo
- Track, measure, and analyze website and social performance, including producing weekly summaries (e.g., website traffic, search results, social engagement, social sentiment, web form conversions, etc.)
- Audit, optimize, and own Hotel Engine’s Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, including goals, funnels, etc.
- In collaboration with marketing operations, manage and optimize analytics and attribution infrastructure (e.g. dashboards, UTM parameters, multi-touch attribution models, etc.)
- Define, document, disseminate, and manage Hotel Engine website and digital marketing best practices, processes, and SLAs
- Manage vendor, partner, and agency relationships, as needed, with a strong bias for results and performance
Skills / Experience / Traits
- Degree in marketing, advertising, or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of B2B digital marketing, ideally working across both brand awareness and demand generation
- 4+ years of experience managing the day-to-day of paid media strategies, including PPC (Bing, Google, etc.), Paid Social, DSPs, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in social media and community management
- 1+ years of hands on experience in Marketo or similar marketing automation tool
- Mastery of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, WordPress, Bizible, and other similar digital marketing tools (Current Google certifications a plus)
- Proven success with recent and relevant complex SEO work
- Experience managing WordPress websites
- Understanding of Account-Based Marketing principles and experience with Account-Based advertising is strongly preferred
- Experience with and/or leading creative projects from concept to launch
- Ability to create multi-channel reporting, analytics and dashboards, optimizations, A/B testing, etc.
- Experience with event and channel marketing is helpful
- Agile project management exposure and/or experience a plus
- Experience in a start-up, agency, and/or other high-growth environment
- Demonstrates a healthy balance of pragmatism, optimism, and scrappiness
- Ambitious professional with a deep, unrelenting passion for growth-focused advertising
- Entrepreneurial type that thrives on building something from scratch and isn’t afraid to step out of their comfort zone to get things done
- Organized professional with a bias for collaborative, iterative process.
- High integrity and accountability, effectively prioritizing to meet and exceed deadlines with high quality, low-error work
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with strong attention to detail
- Medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- 401k plan
- Free in-office monthly massages
- Unlimited vacation
- Paid holidays, sick time, and volunteer opportunities
- Discounted hotel rates
- Paid parental leave
- Craft brews and ciders on tap
- Company-sponsored social events and happy hours
- Paid gym membership
- Free organic fruit, snacks, and beverages
- Relaxed office and dress code
- Free on-site parking and bicycle storage
- Unmatched views of the Rocky Mountains