Digital Marketing Manager
Are you data-driven? We at NetApp believe in the transformative power of data – to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full potential of their data.
We’ve built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world – to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management.
By harnessing the power of hybrid cloud data services, customers gain the freedom of choice to securely manage and move data – anywhere, on any cloud. Only NetApp can help organizations deliver data-rich customer experiences when they rapidly test and deploy new applications that easily use data and services regardless of where they reside or in what form.
The Digital Inbound Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and managing inbound demand generation campaigns to create interest, drive competitive ‘share of voice’, generate qualified leads and create sales opportunities/pipeline. The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the strategy, plan and hands-on execution of these campaigns which align to Americas marketing objectives and using data/metrics to set program goals and measure impact.
This role serves as Americas central point of contact for designing integrated digital programs across diverse inbound channels (i.e. digital, paid search, organic, social, etc.) and works closely across multiple departments (PR, social, digital, campaign teams) and peer worldwide digital marketing managers to bring to life campaigns that differentiate NetApp’s brand and drive leads/revenue.
General Job Requirements and Responsibilities:
- 5+ years experience in Paid Media, Display, SEO/SEM, Organic, Digital Advertising, and/or Re-Targeting in a competitive B2B environment. Prefer high tech industry.
- Build Americas Inbound Strategy and Execution plan as part of an integrated inbound/outbound customer journey and campaign.
- Integrate social into the integrated plan across Paid, Owned, & Earned Social to accelerate impressions, social amplification, and actions.
- Build the test/optimization plan to remediate performance to accelerate impressions, click-thru rates, call-to-action rate, ROI and lead attribution.
- Proven skills making content recommendations to create relevant, engaging customer experiences.
- Experience building Customer Nurture Journeys across multiple marketing tactics and top/middle/bottom of marketing/sales funnel. Expertise to optimizing websites/journey (site structure, URLs, metadata, redirects) to improve user experience, searchability, and search engine readability.
- Working knowledge of how to integrate personas/audiences needs and engagement traits into digital journey/plan. Preferred: Understanding of audiences who buy hybrid cloud and data storage solutions.
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to draw insights from large quantities of data and ultimately suggest/implement future strategy.
- Prior management of paid media budget planning and tracking.
- Demonstrated effectiveness of identifying process issues and implementing corrective measures that ensures teams and external agencies are working effectively.
Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.
So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join us as we accelerate digital transformation and empower our customers to change the world with data!
If you ask a NetApp employee why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: the people. At NetApp, our culture is at the heart of what we do. We place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring above all else. NetApp is a place where people are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate. Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help ourselves and others be data-driven and change the world. We take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it’s the right thing to do.
We work hard but also recognize the importance of work-life balance for our employees because what’s important to them is important to us! Recently we implemented Family First, which encourages employees to take paid time off to bond with a new child (through birth or adoption) or to care for a family member with a serious health condition. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to donate their time with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts and fitness centers. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
Join us and see what empowerment can do.