Digital Marketing Manager at Xactly Corp
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Denver, CO; Remote
Position Type: Regular, Full-Time
Position Level: Experienced
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly's comprehensive Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Xactly takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
As the Digital Marketing Manager at Xactly Corporation, you'll partner with the demand gen and digital team on the development and execution of Xactly's digital strategy. We're looking for you to partner directly with our marketing counterparts and digital agency to help take our digital presence to the next level, along with develop, execute, and assess all forms of digital media: social, PPC, SEO, and display. You will identify opportunities, gaps, and new vendors or tools to uplevel our digital efforts, to help strengthen our brand, communicate the Xactly story, increase our outreach to prospects and customers, and help to ensure we remain a market leader in the Sales Performance Management (SPM) space. In this role, you will:
- Work in partnership with our web team to drive digital lead flow
- Oversee our paid media investment and digital agency
- Work with our agency to implement a coordinate search approach (SEO, paid search, and content)
- Define and track key KPIs for our digital investments
Xactly's demand generation and digital team comes from all over the country and has experience working across large enterprise and startup-style companies. We bring a myriad of ideas, tactics, and strategies from our backgrounds to drive top of the funnel lead activity and pipeline. We partner across all marketing functions, including lead generation, product, and the sales organization to ensure our go-to-market strategy is supported through the right marketing campaigns and programs to drive top of funnel volume and support company growth. We are committed to help drive sales through the right programs, channels, tactics, and content to tell the Xactly story!
THE SKILL SET:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the digital space managing localized and sophisticated search campaigns
- Driven by metrics to help create, evaluate, and power the right programs and ultimately impact revenue growth
- Motivated to stay on top of digital marketing trends, tactics and best practices, both individually and as a component of an integrated marketing plan
- Passionate about driving change within an organization with a curiosity to try new things while staying on track to meet business goals
- Ability to establish credibility and trust with internal and external partners
- Proven ability to excel in a startup environment
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- BA/BS in Business or Marketing preferred
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU'LL
- Meet all relevant stakeholders within marketing, sales, lead generation, and product
- Work in partnership with external agencies to identify areas of opportunity/assessment of our digital health
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Be in execution mode for digital programs
- Help analyze initial performance with recommendations for optimization
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Help develop digital program plans for 2020
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (including pet insurance!)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
- Access to Corporate Discounts
- Parking & Commuter Benefits
- Up to (3) Days Paid Leave to Participate in Community & Volunteer Opportunities
- End of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, Parties & Reward Vacations
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
THE XACTLY STORY
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We achieve this by following our vision: Unleashing human potential to maximize company performance. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our solutions allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, optimize behaviors, increase sales and employee performance, improve margins, increase operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, design better incentive compensation plans, and reduce error rates in incentive compensation calculations. Our core values of Customer Focus | Accountability | Respect | Excellence are key to our success, and each day we're committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.