We are looking for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Manager to join our Denver-based marketing team! As a crucial member of a high-performance team, reporting directly to the VP of Marketing, this role offers the opportunity to get in on the ground floor and help shape the future of an exceptional brand. This role’s primary goal will be driving targeted brand awareness, expanding brand loyalty, and filling the funnel with high quality leads. In partnership with the VP of Marketing, this individual will help build and shape a world-class, revenue generating marketing engine!
- Plan and manage digital marketing strategies that build customer loyalty, expand brand recognition, and drive high-quality top of funnel lead conversions.
- Own, update, and manage Hotel Engine’s marketing and supplier website(s), in partnership with Creative Director and with developer support, as needed
- Develop and lead Search Engine Optimization (SEO) initiatives to improve website exposure, performance, and value in the overall marketing ecosystem
- Lead and implement Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) initiatives across all digital properties in collaboration with Demand Generation Manager
- Lead marketing support for industry events, as needed
- Develop a cohesive social media presence across multiple platforms, including community management, content planning, editorial calendars, and sponsored posts.
- Maintain brand consistency across digital marketing channels
- Provide copywriting and design support to ensure fresh and on-brand content and visuals on all digital channels
- Support Public Relations efforts through social and website promotion
- Provide digital marketing support to Demand Generation Manager for acquisition and customer expansion efforts.
- Manage and optimize brand and top of funnel focused paid media (e.g. Google Adwords, paid social, etc.); collaborate with Demand Generation Manager on acquisition-focused media efforts
- Track, measure, and analyze website and social performance, including producing weekly summaries (e.g., website traffic, search results, social engagement, social sentiment, web form conversions, etc.)
- Audit, optimize, and own Hotel Engine’s Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, including goals, funnels, etc.
- In collaboration with marketing operations, manage and optimize analytics and attribution infrastructure (e.g. dashboards, UTM parameters, multi-touch attribution models, etc.)
- Define, document, disseminate, and manage Hotel Engine website and digital marketing best practices, processes, and SLAs
- Manage vendor, partner, and agency relationships, as needed, with a strong bias for results and performance
Skills / Experience / Traits
- Degree in marketing, advertising, or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of B2B digital marketing, ideally working across both brand awareness and demand generation
- 4+ years of experience managing the day-to-day of paid media strategies, including PPC (Bing, Google, etc.), Paid Social, DSPs, etc.
- 2+ years of experience in social media and community management
- Mastery of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, WordPress, Bizible, and other similar digital marketing tools (Current certifications a plus)
- Proven success with recent and relevant complex SEO work
- Experience managing/leading WordPress website build, design, and/or migration projects
- Experience with and/or leading creative projects from concept to launch
- Ability to create multi-channel reporting, analytics and dashboards, optimizations, A/B testing, etc.
- Experience with event and channel marketing is helpful
- Agile project management exposure and/or experience a plus
- Understanding of Account-Based Marketing principles and experience with Account-Based advertising a plus
- Experience in a start-up, agency, and/or other high-growth environment
- Demonstrates a healthy balance of pragmatism, optimism, and scrappiness
- Ambitious professional with a deep, unrelenting passion for growth-focused advertising
- Entrepreneurial type that thrives on building something from scratch and isn’t afraid to step out of their comfort zone to get things done
- High integrity and accountability, effectively prioritizing to meet and exceed deadlines with high quality, low-error work
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with strong attention to detail