We're not for everybody. We're for those who are passionate, apologetically ambitious, and determined for success. We hire talented people that thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where every day brings a new challenge. If you've been searching for an opportunity to help shape the future of temporary housing, we want to talk to you!
With central locations in Denver, our employees work and live in culturally vibrant and growing cities. Our headquarters, just minutes from downtown Denver, offer westward views of the Rocky Mountains and easy access to a full-service gym, nearby restaurants, coffee shops, and more.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to own integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. This role will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as product/dev), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, email and display advertising campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Required Education & Experience:
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- At least 3+ years of total professional experience driving & optimizing high growth channels in a fast-paced organization.
- Demonstrable experience managing SEO/SEM, email and display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Strong analytical skills (Google Analytics) & data-driven thinking
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement