Digital Marketing Manager
Greater Boulder Area
At Rogue Wave Software, we're a trusted partner to Global 2,000 organizations, powering new opportunities and removing risk from strategic initiatives. Our mission is to simplify the hardest problems, improve software quality and security, and shorten the time it takes to deliver value. Since 1989, our platforms, tools, components, and support have been used across financial services, technology, healthcare, government, entertainment, and manufacturing, to deliver value and reduce risk. From API management, web and mobile, embeddable analytics, static and dynamic analysis to open source support, we have the software essentials to innovate with confidence. To do that, we need exceptional people on our team.
As Digital Marketing Manager, you will manage the ongoing evolution and innovation of all of Rogue Wave’s website properties globally. You will play a key role in driving Rogue Wave’s next stage of growth, with a mission to create highly effective website experiences informed by customer feedback, analytics and user experience best practices. The ideal candidate is a tech-savvy problem solver with passion for crafting exceptional customer experiences based on deep customer empathy and data-driven optimization.
You will collaborate with marketing, web development partners, and key stakeholders to increase conversions, improve the user experience, and elevate the Rogue Wave brand. This role is responsible for day-to-day management of the website including strategy, user experience, creative execution, tech requirements, quality assurance follow-through and post-launch follow-up. Your ideas, data-driven approach, and A/B testing will have a significant impact on our business and customers.
This position will have high exposure and will report to the Head of Marketing Technology.
- Collaborate with Design / UX to create a website experience that resonates with our target buyers and facilitates the buyer’s journey
- Collaborate closely with Product Marketing, Product Management, Sales, HR and other stakeholders to create a website content strategy and maintenance plan
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests across website properties and landing pages
- Map the purchase funnel by traffic source and remove friction for better conversion
- Set up and own web analytics data collection and tracking in Google Analytics, Optimizely, etc.
- Create and maintain available landing pages for marketing channel use
- Manage web content through a CMS and promotion engine
- Work closely with IT to manage the website development roadmap and prioritize work
- Partner with SEO to drive brand and non-brand organic search performance and gain inbound traffic from high quality sources
- Measure, report performance, and optimize website KPIs, and assess against goals (Traffic, Conversion, Engagement, etc.)
- Manage relationship with Magento and online store optimization projects to drive increased revenue and retention.
- BS/BA degree in Business, Marketing, or a technical field is required
- At least 4 years of experience in digital marketing, website optimization, or demand generation for a B2B or SaaS company
- Understand website infrastructure best practices and champions tech improvements that drive towards a scalable marketing results
- Experience running A/B or multivariate experiments and using conversion rate optimization tools like Google Optimize and Optimizely
- Deep knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience working with a CMS, and a passion for web and marketing technologies (Drupal, Kentico, or WordPress)
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Experience with CRM platforms such as Dynamics or Salesforce
- Familiarity with marketing automation platforms such as Marketo, Pardot, or Hubspot
- Experience with SEO best practices as it relates to website development
- Experience managing e-commerce platforms (Magento or Shopify)
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Ability to build and track to a budget, forecast expenses
- Precise and polished communicator / presenter, expertly organized with a strong ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Detail-oriented and process-driven with a positive and proactive attitude
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; a passion for data and analytics
- Strong communication, relationship-building, and project management skills; demonstrated success working cross-functionally
- Strong ability to work with remote teams. This position requires frequent Skype calls from 7:30 to 9:00 am.
Read Full Job Description