Digital Marketing Manager, SEO/Website at Iterable
Iterable is the growth marketing platform that enables brands to create, execute, and optimize campaigns to power world-class customer engagement across email, push, SMS, in-app and more with unparalleled data flexibility. We are an integrated, cross-channel solution—Iterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, and designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitter’s early success. We've raised a $60M Series D from top-tier investors like Index Ventures and CRV, and hundreds of companies like Zillow, SeatGeek, and Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years and we have also made Best Places to Work - Denver for 2020. In addition, Wealthfront listed us on their 2020 Career Launching Companies List and we’ve earned ourselves a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100. We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, plus our first international office in London. Our values are Trust, Growth Mindset, Humility, and Balance, and you can learn more about how we live our values as we scale on Our Culture page or more about our history on our About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
As the Digital Marketing Manager, SEO/Website at Iterable you will contribute to the growth of our business by optimizing the performance of our website for lead generation and pipeline creation. Your areas of responsibility and focus will be SEO, website experimentation, and new web development. One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Develop, share and execute an SEO vision, strategy, roadmap and process to attract high-quality traffic
- Define and lead our website optimization program to increase conversions at all stages of the marketing funnel
- Work cross-functionally with the marketing team to establish a website roadmap focused on achieving the team’s collective goals
- Lead, scope, prioritize, and manage the execution of new projects for the web development team
- Own the performance of our website and continuously ideate, create and lead initiatives that will ultimately result in more revenue for the business
We are looking for people who have:
- Proven SEO experience building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs for small to medium sized companies
- Experience in website experimentation and optimization frameworks and best practices
- Experience managing complex, cross-functional projects
- Experience with website/marketing performance data and metrics to guide decision making and recommendations
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
Iterable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strives to build a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Last Update: 09/15/2020