Digital Marketing Manager, SEM/SEO at CircleCI
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the operations of online acquisition across the SEM, SEO, and other acquisition channels. You will allocate your budget across different paid search, display, and remarketing networks and manage the return on investment across those channels.About Acquisition at CircleCI
As part of the Demand Generation team, Acquisition is responsible for driving signups and leads to the CircleCI platform. We work in cross-functional teams, use data and user research to drive our decision making, believe in delivering quickly, measuring our results, and constantly refining our approach. We love to talk to customers and partners. We prioritize work that delivers the most impact, and is measurable and achievable.What you'll do:
- Manage monthly SEM and ABM budgets and measure success/return on investment
- Drive SEO standards and quarterly audit
- Track critical metrics and closely monitor and optimize campaigns to reach performance goals
- Collaborate with analytics, creative, and product teams to identify new segments and opportunities
- Proven ability to create effective marketing campaigns for a wide variety of audiences in a rapidly growing environment
- Work with finance and analytics teams to plan/forecast budgets and growth targets
- Work with the creative and content teams to run a/b tests across your channels
- 2+ years of work experience crafting successful paid marketing programs for SaaS and Enterprise platforms
- Targeting a technical user base a plus...developers, engineers, and CTOs use CircleCI
- Expertise of Google AdWords, remarketing, display, and other paid channel tools
- Experience with Segment, Amplitude, and advanced attribution tracking is a plus
- Familiarity with BI tools (Looker, Tableau, etc.) and SQL is a plus
- BS degree required in Business, Economics, or a related quantitative field
- Ability to work independently and cross functionally
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect” candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. CircleCI welcomes those passionate about learning and evolving, so however you identify and whatever your background, if this looks like a role where you could do your best work, we hope you’ll apply.About CircleCI
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the central hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools that processes more than 1 million builds a day, CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, Stitch Fix, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Owl Rock, NextEquity Partners, Scale Venture Partners, Threshold Ventures, Baseline Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Industry Ventures, Heavybit, and Harrison Metal Capital. Learn more at https://circleci.com.
CircleCI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.