SonderMind is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager that will drive strategy and tactical execution of paid media campaigns including: paid, social, SEM, and SEO in support of our national expansion and audience growth.
Our Ideal Candidate
As our idea candidate, you have a track record of driving results in a fast-paced high growth environment. You look for opportunities to innovate the digital marketing space, and are excited to be a pivotal players in a growing company. You are analytical, and are able to use data to make informed decisions. You are passionate about using your skills & experience to build better relationships with our clients and licensed providers.
- Strategy & Execution: Drive strategy and tactical execution of paid media campaigns, including: paid social, SEM and SEO. Build and implement SEO strategy roadmap.
- Target Audience Campaigns: Conduct detailed keyword research to identify new opportunities for expanded audience reach via SEM and organic SEO. Create and implement audience/creative testing methodologies to achieve impactful insights and improve campaign performance.
- Finance: Allocate & optimize budgets across channels, campaigns and strategies to achieve both long-term and short-term revenue goals. Own forecasting, spend pacing, and budget management across all paid search campaigns to ensure efficient, sustainable growth
- Collaboration: Work with the broader marketing team to communicate results & develop cross-channel strategies, tactics and initiatives.
- Best practices: Maintain up-to-date knowledge of standard methodologies and latest developments in digital marketing.
- Within two months, complete a full audit of existing campaigns and channels resulting in plans for optimization and improvement.
- Within six months, demonstrated improvement metrics on campaign performance increasing both client and provider acquisition.
- The long term goal (within 1-2 years) is to create an industry leading digital marketing team that directly supports the growth and expansion of SonderMind.
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience leading performance digital marketing campaigns.
- Experience planning, executing, and measuring multi-channel, full-funnel media strategies with the goal of driving short or long-term revenue and consumer growth.
- Experience quantifying paid media impact and creating alignment with overall business goals/initiatives.
Nice to Have
- Healthcare experience
- This role is a full-time, exempt position
- Starting salary for this role is $100,000. Actual title and compensation is commensurate of experience and skills.
- This role will be eligible to participate in the following:
- full employee benefits package
- employee stock option purchase plan
- variable performance-based bonus incentives
To apply please submit your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please explain how this role fits into your career goals and experience.
Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.
Our Employee Benefits Philosophy
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health we are walking the walk with our employee benefits package. We focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life with both mental and physical aspects in mind. Where most companies say "good enough" we ask ourselves "how can we do better." That includes:
- Therapy coverage benefits to enable our employees to get the care they need
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected - not only that, we cover the difference in salary for up to Eight weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- A generous PTO policy and a company mandate of at MINIMUM three-weeks of PTO a year; flexible work-from-home policy
- A commitment to reward our team members for the long-term success and growth of SonderMind with stock option grants and bonus potential
- Competitive market salary, up-to 4% salary company match on 401K, professional development and advancement opportunities as we rapidly scale, and so much more.